Where 'o Where

Well, they call him the fireman, that's his name.

Making his rounds all over town, putting out old flames.

Well, everybody'd like to have what he's got:

He can cool 'em down when they're smouldering hot.

He's the fireman, that's his name.

:D

M

Could Chappy be helping out somewhere down south? They have been calling in people from all over to help with all the different efforts down there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, they call him the fireman, that's his name.

Making his rounds all over town, putting out old flames.

Well, everybody'd like to have what he's got:

He can cool 'em down when they're smouldering hot.

He's the fireman, that's his name.

:D

M

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your probably right there JSKY. Never thought of that... :blush:

:lol: Thats good Mikex.... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Here's an update: Jeff was able to contact Dave, and what happened is he just went on vacation. Nothing's wrong. He is now back from vacation, but is having problems, and for some reason cannot access the site. Jeff and he are working on fixing that, and Dave should be back soon.

Matt

Hi Y'all!!

Sure is great to see that I'm actually missed by some people....;)

You folks are the greatest!!

Well, although I would go south to help out in a heartbeat, BD is correct that my health just isn't up to active firefighting right now, so thats out.

What happened was that I was just burned out after all that G4 crap, Mod manual stuff, and general malaise....so I took a much needed break from the computer for awhile. I didn't even turn this thing on other than to pay my bills, for the last 3 weeks now...must be some kinda record I think.

I didn't go anywhere or anything like that, I just took it easy. I've also missed the last month plus from work too, my neuropathy pains have been kicking up a notch at night lately, so sleep is something rare again. I'm so close to going long term disability, but I really need to get back to work too....$$$ for one reason.

Anyway, I've just been stuck at home lately and getting rather sick of it, but not much I can do about it either. I did think about you folks every day tho, and wondered how you were all doing. Glad to see everyone is OK!

Thanks again for your concern for me, I'll be back full strength soon I hope.

Love You All!