Start, All Programs Question.

This is for my Compaq running XP home. This is an odd problem but minor. Ok when I go to start all programs I notice my programs are not in alphabet order. Is there a way I can have XP arrange my all programs in order instead of haveing to go crazy looking for a program that starts with the letter C like my Canon utilities is over ware maybe the T's should be ? Am I makeing any since hear ? This is an odd problem I have never run accross before. Thanks for your time. Shadow.

Your making great sense! It seems they go by what was installed first. Do this right click in a empty space in your bar. Ok near your quick launch things. You can hit properties and change some things around in there. Try messing around with it. You might find out something new in that area like how to change it to the old 98 style start menu. I might can find out more on this on google.

Or right click on any program(in all programs) > Sort by Name

Thank you so much, it worked on over 90% of em. It was a real pain in the sticks trying to find an app I needed. The little bit it wont fix I can live with. Thanks again. ;)