My Exclent Wood Work

how bout this

HondaHemblem.jpg

HONDA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess that could work.

I will consider doing a auto logo. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amp, dont let him pull you to the dark side. DO what is moral, and ethicly right! Make a FORD, wood design. :):rolleyes:

Amp, dont let him pull you to the dark side. DO what is moral, and ethicly right! Make a FORD, wood design.  :)  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bubba knows of which he speaks! Don't let yourself be corrupted by import cars with coffee can exhausts and non functional wings and scoops! Stay true to the red white and blue!

Ok, I am going to try to make a Ford, Chevy,Honda, and some others. (To make all happy)

I think the chevy one is going to be easy because there Is no real detail to it.

I will post back pics if I do so.

Amp, dont let him pull you to the dark side. DO what is moral, and ethicly right! Make a FORD, wood design.  :)  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bubba knows of which he speaks! Don't let yourself be corrupted by import cars with coffee can exhausts and non functional wings and scoops! Stay true to the red white and blue!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AHMEN BROTHA!

Wonderful work, dear author. Here, many people were interested in what means they could create such a newcomer, I myself only half a year as in working with a tree and I was helped by TheCozyHolic.com in due time. I read a lot of any reviews and articles and eventually picked up the necessary tools. At least for trinkets and household items missing from the head