Mike Brown Removed As Fema Director

the more and more i learn about this guy and his qualifications it sounds like he got his jobs for being buddies with powerful people and not because he could do the job. Bush nominated him back in 2003 and you know what, this wouldn't be the first time he put someone in a high position that didn't have a clue what they were doing. Bush i hope you learn from this and do better cause your the only president we got.

i can rub 2 sticks together and make fire. maybe i should apply?

Those positions got to buddies no matter who is president. There are always the hangers on and the brown nosers there waiting for a soft job ater the elections. Seen it here, seen it in Britain seen it in Europe

the more and more i learn about this guy and his qualifications it sounds like he got his jobs for being buddies with powerful people and not because he could do the job..."

Hrm... Sounds like a president we all know... Oh well, lets blame the terrorists!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To bad we cannot get rid of GW that easily.....

the more and more i learn about this guy and his qualifications it sounds like he got his jobs for being buddies with powerful people and not because he could do the job..."

Hrm... Sounds like a president we all know... Oh well, lets blame the terrorists!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To bad we cannot get rid of GW that easily.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm still working on the macmarauder/BestTechie Members veto of presidential orders thing. but i'll get there yet.

OOOO

Lobbiest that is what we need....

Damn guys will be so screwed up because we are so diverse here.

The only thing we all really have in common is computers and the desire to help others learn the Bill Gates aint the greatest. but he is 'aight.

M

At last it is official. Brown stepped down. This inept fool should apy back every dollar he earned as idiot in charge of Fumbling Emergency Mismanagement Assholes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He didn't earn any. You earn based on what you know or do....

Edited by mikex
At last it is official. Brown stepped down. This inept fool should apy back every dollar he earned as idiot in charge of Fumbling Emergency Mismanagement Assholes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He didn't earn any. You earn based on what you know or do....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then he should return what he stole!!

I heard that yesterday on the news. Hooray!!!

Liz