Bad, Good, Good

post something that your bad at and then 3 things that your good at. these don't have to be related.

1: i have trouble reading mostly due to my dyslexia.

2: but i can learn more just by taking something apart than most by reading a book written by the creator of the item.

3: a good poker face especially online poker. :rolleyes:

1.I'm awful at household chores. My wife is constantly frustrated with me over things like laundry or dishes.

2.I'm one hell of a good cook. I can make almost anything! ( Which works very poorly with #1 )

3.I'm great with animals. We keep a small Zoo here at home. I'd have more if I could afford it!

3: a good poker face especially online poker.

Hehe.

1) I am not good a teaching. DOesnt matter who, or what. I just dont have the patience.

2) I am good at land scaping my yard. If my yard isnt the best on the block then Im either ill or dead.

3) I am good at getting the one buggy at Walmart that make loud noises. (And on a side note, using that buggy to mow over the people going out the entrance and in the exit :angry: )

Edited by Bubba Bob

1. I have a hard time getting a girlfriend. Terriable at Volley Ball and other active games, like football.

2. I like to modify, build and work on computers

3. I can cut the 5 acre lawn my dad has each week good. He says that I am better at it than my 18 year old brother.

4. I am just a nice guy. in other words, I do good things (dont curse, or beat someone up just because I am bored.)

Edited by ampshock
post something that your bad at and then 3 things that your good at. these don't have to be related.

1: i have trouble reading mostly due to my dyslexia.

2: but i can learn more just by taking something apart than most by reading a book written by the creator of the item.

3: a good poker face especially online poker.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1: painting

2: playing with legos

3: sleeping

1. Lego buildings collapse at my touch!

2. I've been to Legoland in Denmark (don't worry, those creations are still standing--they glue them :thumbsup: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they knew that you were coming. i have to admit though. no matter how old i get, when i'm around something like that i just want to to get down there, grab one of the toy cars and go vroom vroom with it through the lego city.

(making silly vroom vroom face)

bush_dolt.jpg

1.) Bad at cleaning house...Once upon a time I was Felix Unger, now I'm Oscar Madison. :blink:

(the youngsters probably won't know what I'm talking about on this one so--> Felix = obsessive neat freak, Oscar = total freakin' slob. (Characters from "The Odd Couple")

2.) Although very new to it, I'm an awesome Dad. :D

3.) I'm pretty artistic and can create something from nothing in several areas that one would consider artistry.

1. I have a casual attitude towards doing chores around the house which really annoys my wife...........................I'm lazy:-)

2. I'm fairly good with messing around with computers, software.

3. I am good at teaching children, working with others.

4. I enjoy reading, watching movies, TV.

1. I have a problem with other peoples attitude problems

2. I am really quick witted and probably the smartest ass as the table

3. I am exceptional with my poetic word usage and expressing my feelings (chicks dig that stuff, atleast from what I am told)

4. Psychologically..., I Win!

Edited by Vile_DR