Board Loading Wonky?

Anyone else having this problem tonight? Loading slow, if at all--not all the little blue icons on the left side are showing up...Jeff, are you monkeying around again or did I break something on my end? :)

thanks,

Liz

Yea!!! I didn't break anything and I'm not going crazy!!! *happydance, happydance* OK, maybe I am going crazy.....naah, already there.

Whoa, I didn't get any "connection refused"...and it does seem to be working faster now on my end, too.

Thanks so much,

Liz

me too liz

earlier i was getting all sorts of

funny things but it seems to settle down now

that word

wonky. you used i havent heard that since i went to school

i thought it was a word exclusive to the south pacific.

but im wrong it is world wide

my language

brings people together.

marty

Gee Whiz, You mean I wasn't in trouble, that it was board or internet troubles??? :unsure::rolleyes:

Phew .... Relief!!!! :rolleyes:

First day I have been back here (due to some stormy weather) since the other night. I thought the errors and no permissions etc was because I was in trouble (down to 3 of those warning square thingys) when I tried to come back to the boards after supper the other night, after posting a very heated rebuttal to someone on a since deleted thread. :blush::unsure::rolleyes:

Glad I found this thread to see it wasn't what I thought it was. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Pat.

God bless everyone.