Wireless Internet Problem

Well last few days all of the sudden I been getting really weak conntion signal and it drops alot and sometimes my laptop doesn't decect the wireless siganl for 5 mintues.

I got an Acer Aspire 1522LMI

The wireless card is:INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card

My wireless router is the d-link di-524

Just this started all of the sudden and I think it's a driver problem...But any suggestions will be helpful.

Well last few days all of the sudden I been getting really weak conntion signal and it drops alot and sometimes my laptop doesn't decect the wireless siganl for 5 mintues.

I got an Acer Aspire 1522LMI

The wireless card is:INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card

My wireless router is the d-link di-524

Just this started all of the sudden and I think it's a driver problem...But any suggestions will be helpful.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what is the physical position of router vs lappie? move it close. real close. then do u still have issues?

Sitting right beside the thing I get full speed but at a week ago from anywhere I was getting full speed does the signal get worst as time goes on or something?

When right beside I get 54mbps (Routers max) then when I go to where I use to get 54mbps I get 2 - 18 and it sometime has a hadr time connecting and drops sometimes.

Edited by Ryan
Sitting right beside the thing I get full speed but at a week ago from anywhere I was getting full speed does the signal get worst as time goes on or something?

When right beside I get 54mbps (Routers max) then when I go to where I use to get 54mbps I get 2 - 18 and it sometime has a hadr time connecting and drops  sometimes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

change channels, repostion antennae, etc. wireless is wireless and it's going to vary on conditions.

wireless is wireless and it's going to vary on conditions

True, your signal can be affected by a great many things. Ask yourself, what has changed recently?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing...it seems like it has great signal gets worse then goes back up now...Maybe it's time taking it's affect on my 30 dollar router?