If you don't mind paying a little extra I strongly reccomend Lian-Li cases. They usually run $300 and up, but you can find previous years models for around $100 (new).

They are the best made tower cases in the world with maybe the exception of one of Zalman's $450 cases. They're for for someone who appreciates workmanship, quality parts, functionality and clean looks. People who are fans of cases that look like they came out of a cheap sci-fi flick need not apply.

Don't let the online pics fool you. These cases are stunning in real life. Pics just don't do them justice. Try and find a friend or a local shop that carries them before you buy so you can get an idea of what to expect.

Edited by CataclysmCow

I suggest the Antec "sonata" with piano black finish. It's nice, EXTREMELY quiet, comes with a 380W TruePower PSU (has spot-on power rails...I have 5 drives and a 9800pro on this PSU and it does just fine) it has removable drive trays and it's nice and roomy. Just do a newegg.com search for "Antec Sonata" and you should find it.

I think it has gone up in price recently though. :unsure:

Edited by DOSError
Don't let the online pics fool you.  These cases are stunning in real life.  Pics just don't do them justice.  Try and find a friend or a local shop that carries them before you buy so you can get an idea of what to expect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am in total agreement with you on this. My case looked alright in its picture but turned out to be VERY nice looking in real life.

Edited by Sir_Siddy

Follow the Xiode link a scroll down to the bottom and look at the Cheif Tech cases that look like this.

xoxide_1863_14280715.gif

IMO those are some of the BEST cases on the market, in your budget.

However, that site wants way too much money for them. Shop around and find one you like. NewEgg.com has the same cases that have been relabeled for Antec, that come with decent antec PSUs.