Error Has Occured

i have tried to post @SWI forums but each time i try to post or contact someone i get an error has occured !!! anyone know how to fix this ???? or why ?? don't think i have it blocked or i wouldn't be able to log on like i can !

thanks for replys !!

think this is what you want .......... Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum was the error & isp is tctwest.net ......hope this is what you want !!!!

sorry for notgetting back sooner but was off trying to figure this out, still can't post there !!

i just checked my profile & they have changed my email addy & it wont let me change because i keep getting that error again !!!

it finally let me post http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?ac...t=0#entry286156

read what i posted !!!!!! its the only place i can post !!

and Group: Validating iis there by my name. can't validate or change email, maby its sending to that other email addy, that i don't have a clue who put it there its not mine !!!!

Edited by flashh4

Hello flashh4,

I think the reason you cannot post is your username is not yet validated on SWI. The reason could be they sent the email to the incorrect address (the one you say is in your profile that is incorrect). I'm not exactly sure how to fix this, other than you getting in contact with an admin there by other means (other than the forum or PM).

Edit: You said you replied with a confirmation email. If I recall correctly, you just click a link contained in the email they sent you. Do you still have it?

Matt

just to update, after they fixed it so i could change my email addy, that is nowfixed but i still can't post anywhere but in the test section, still that same dam error. i have reactivated my account many times & still nothing !!!!!