Console Modding

Hi Fubz, there used to be a Hardware Section, but it was blended into PC Support. If you have any hardware questions, I think you can get them answered there. Now, I'm famous for posting questions in the wrong place---but if I'm steering you wrong, don't worry, someone will move "misplaced posts" where they belong :)

Gaming for me is Intermediate Level Spider Solitare, (and I'm so lousy at it....) so no help with your first question!!

I love your avatar, by the way.

Liz

Edited by blim
What sort of modding are you planning on/wanting to do? Cosmetic, software, what sort of things? External, case modding doesn't take much outside help, just an imagination and the skills to realize it :).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

na i dont care about how it looks, i want to do some hardware modding. I dont even care if if the handheld needs a battery pack as big as the thing.

Ok heres my idea... call me crazy... but whatever.

I take my SEGA game gear, open it up, and add the biggest flash drive i can find 1-2gb and there is room for 2, so i could double the space. then i can OC it and maybe give it a better sound card, maybe some wifi. And i gotmyseld a palm pc almost? Sounds cool... sounds simple to do, i know its not. But i wanna learn to do this stuff. I know im probuly thinking of something really hard, but o well. You get the idea.

Ok after searching for hours on nothing for gameboy/game gear/n64 that is worth doing i guess im left to xbox.... anyone know a good site on where to just make stuff with parts from like radio shack?

Edited by fubz