Pics Of Nam

You have to make the Link *Public* Flash... :D

Can't remember where to do that... I Did it with my Graphics Portfolio...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v342/KeithLDick/1234/

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you log in, go to your *Account Options* and *Make Public* (YES)

Edited by KeithLDick

Did you sign up or were you drafted? <<<<< by LIZ ..... i was given a choice by a judge, reform school or 2 yrs in us army.... guess i chose the right one. it sure got my full attention ( pun ) 13 months in hell !!!!!! then uncle sam wanted me to catch drug dealers .......23 yrs there. now i rin heavy equipment, what a change.... i get bored a lot now !!!!! miss the adrenline high !!!!! theres my life in 5 lines......lol

STAY SAFE LIZ

Wow Chuck, great pictures!!! I did a 20 minute presentation on the Vietnam war last year, and learned a lot of neat things (some good, most not so good). I ended up getting something like a 96 on it, and it was a really hard teacher, so I most have covered all of the essentials :D

As mikex said, thank you for your service!!!

Brett

Thanks for answering my nosy question, Flash!! And it does sound like you made the right decision. Boy, chasing drug dealers must have been exciting. A brother in law is an Undercover Detective in a Vice Squad and the stories he tells.....!! Unreal!

You stay safe, too!

Liz

Edited by blim