Hey B, Do you think we might need a Networking Support Forum? (Maybe even a Networking Tips Forum?)

I was also thinking that since you are setting up for "Windows Experts, Linux Experts, HJT Experts" and so on, perhaps we might want to consider having "Network Experts."

Just a thought, B. Let me know what you think.

Hey Novi, glad to get some feedback on those thoughts. I thought it was a good idea too when I saw someone post about networking, and saw the lack of resonse. (though we know not too many regulars here are experts in that area)

Thinking back to the other forums I used to spend a lot of time on as well, I remember that they usually had a lot of networking questions.

I also think it's a good idea, Nerelda. As of right now, it's not anythng I would need, because I have only one computer (Hope to remedy that problem, one day).

But more, and more, homes are becoming multiple computer environments, and I can see, where a networking forum would be very useful. As you've said, I've noticed a lot of networking questions on other boards. We might not have any experts yet, but I'm sure that will change, as the Besttechie community grows.

I just think, a networking forum, will help the Besttechie site become a more, full featured, well rounded message board.

My 2 cents.

hi team i think im confident enough to learn how to read and fix HJT

is there aplace where i can learn .im ok as long as there isnt any foriegn language

i only know how to speak engresh

and of course my native tongue is ther aplace where we can learn .is it possable to incorperate the hjt tutor on this board.

marty