Gamer Keyboard And Mouse

I am looking for a good wireless gaming keyboard and mouse with super fast response time.

I think that bluetooth keyboard and mouses are good such as Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse

I want to have a keyboard and mouse that I can game with, do multi media, and do pretty much anything.

I just want your input. :D

sorry, I guess I made a mistake

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, I was just wondering if your looking for something specific.

IMO, if you dont have alot of money to spend, get the a cheap Logitech set.

&

IMO, if you DO have alot of money to spend get the cheap logitech set :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Edited by Bubba Bob

i've never been an advocate of wireless keyboards an mice for gaming. whether you are recharging or replacing, batteries are just a pain. I just hate that the dern thing will die in the middle of a game or worse when i'm kickin serious butt online.

Why do you want wireless? I'll give you a wired suggestion. Logitech Elite Keyboard and a Logitech MX518 Mouse or an MX510 if you want red or blue instead of grey.

If you are dead set on wireless anything on the higher end scale in Logitech

Edited by Honda_Boy

Do you REALLY need wireless? Wireless mice have a LOT more inertia than wired mice, meaning you can't move them as fast and have to use more force which lowers the precision you can use. Who cares how fast and precisely it measures where it is if you can't put it where you want it when you want it.

Keyboards are just the opposite. You want something big, heavy, and stable. Being able to feel what you are doing is vital. You don't want a squishy board that makes it hard to tell if the key has gone all the way down or not. Something that uses springs is far better than a membrane board. Either a spring membrane hybrid like a Fujitsu, or a buckling spring board (Old IBM boards). Admittedly these qualities are even more important for typing than for gaming.

If you are going to be using it with a TV and gaming from your couch, then wireless is probably the way to go. But if it is at a desk, then ask yourself if you really need it.

If you play FPSes, consider a cheap joystick for your off hand rather than the arrow keys on a keyboard. You can get much more precise movement that way, though it will certainly take some getting used to.

My personal suggestion. Logitech MX 500 (Other 5xx mice are OK but the 500 looks the best IMO), Fujitsu FKB-4725 keyboard (There is no other keyboard worth having), and a cheap 2 axis, ambidextrous joystick; if you want to spend a bit more, get a low end Saitek Cyborg (Can be adjusted for left or right handed use rather than just being symmetric). Do not under any circumstances get force feedback.

Of course all this is mediated a great deal by personal taste. Some people prefer mice with more inertia or aren't willing to pay $60 for a keyboard that looks like it was made in the early nineties no matter how good the tactile response is.