Yep, I Think They're Pissed Again.

...I'm stuck in the middle of the fire again, wheeeeee!!!! I don't think anything I've done has been THAT bad. It appears that no one on that board, besides people with half a brain (people on this board) can realize that I'm completely not serious. I could care less what they do, yet they all jump on my case all of the time. I don't see how one image on a repeat topic hurts people SOOOO bad. I just like having fun and it appears that there are some seriously over sensative people there. Oh well, I'll stop kidding around when it gets old or I'm banned I guess. :thumbsup:

For more information on the flames that will probably get put out by a lock, please go here

...I'm stuck in the middle of the fire again, wheeeeee!!!! I don't think anything I've done has been THAT bad. It appears that no one on that board, besides people with half a brain (people on this board) can realize that I'm completely not serious. I could care less what they do, yet they all jump on my case all of the time. I don't see how one image on a repeat topic hurts people SOOOO bad. I just like having fun and it appears that there are some seriously over sensative people there. Oh well, I'll stop kidding around when it gets old or I'm banned I guess.  :thumbsup:

For more information on the flames that will probably get put out by a lock, please go here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They frown upon having a sense of humor.

That site has become a complete waste of time.

but DOSError

isnt the only one

we were trying to help a poster with a problem

and some young man was jumping in with buy a mac

every other post.

that is spamming the thread

the original poster was getting so

frustrated he reinstalled and didnt nee to do it

that little b-----d

is a board troll

he has jumped into several threads with buy a mac

sultan reported him as a spammer .

the place is full of a-----les

hpw can you help prople when you get that b-----t

marty

but DOSError

isnt the only one

we were trying to help a poster with a problem

and some young man was jumping in with buy a mac

every other post.

that is spamming the thread

the original poster was getting so

frustrated he reinstalled and didnt nee to do it

that little b-----d

is a board troll

he has jumped into several threads with buy a mac

sultan reported him as a spammer .

the place is full of a-----les

hpw can you help prople when you get that b-----t

marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mac people like that give us a bad name. scratch that, a guy like that gives all posters a bad name. don't let trolls like that get to you.

...I'm stuck in the middle of the fire again, wheeeeee!!!! I don't think anything I've done has been THAT bad. It appears that no one on that board, besides people with half a brain (people on this board) can realize that I'm completely not serious. I could care less what they do, yet they all jump on my case all of the time. I don't see how one image on a repeat topic hurts people SOOOO bad. I just like having fun and it appears that there are some seriously over sensative people there. Oh well, I'll stop kidding around when it gets old or I'm banned I guess.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i read through the G4 thread so that i can give my opinion on it. yes there are far far far too many pointless threads praising the return of CFH and he was just one of the many that are just filling the forum with those stupid things. but you really (at least for your own sake) handled it differently. you let it get to you and you postings just made things worse. but that's just my personal opinion.

Heeheehee, I must admit, I have been lurking over there occasionally, just to see what antics DOS and a "few others" have been up to (ok, I'm a little bit evil on the inside :) ). Makai, mind posting or PMing me your user name there? I'm pretty sure I know who you are ;) I appreciate the BT links and signatures at the bottom of some of the posters posts, I'm sure many that have been "fed up" over there have come to a much better place.

Gosh, it must be irritating to deal with all those identical "fanboy" posts! All one needs to do is take one simple minute to read through the first page and join in one of the current posts, instead of creating a new one....And for someone who doesn't watch G4 anymore, all those "fanboy" posts makes me NOT want to watch CFH (I miss it anyways because it's broadcast during a busy time of my day). It's backfiring on them!

Methinks G4 should just create a CFH forum and a tech forum so the fans can have their very own place. I'm sure they just don't understand that the current forum is "supposed" to be for tech questions (or maybe not anymore--who knows?). But it probably won't happen.

Anyways, I'm sure the mods appreciate your work, it looks like their hands are tied.

Macmarauder, how far back did you read? A week or so ago, the "fanboy posts" were downright ridiculous spamming--it was like an "army with marching orders" and it even irritated me, and you know I don't get irritated easily :blink:

"What time?"

Liz

Edited by blim
i read through the G4 thread so that i can give my opinion on it. yes there are far far far too many pointless threads praising the return of CFH and he was just one of the many that are just filling the forum with those stupid things. but you really (at least for your own sake) handled it differently. you let it get to you and you postings just made things worse. but that's just my personal opinion.

It doesn't get to me, lol! I could care less what goes on. I think it's funny to see how they react to comments. I toned down for a while today and tried to answer a lot of user questions, but it seems like after school lets out they all jump on and start making retarded topics. BubbaBob jumped on me twice in two different topics I was trying to help in...I wasn't being cruel or anything. I expect that though, and it doesn't bother me...others should adapt the same attitude.

I enjoy posting in their topics, I find it quite entertaining. If it causes emotional damage, I'm sorry, but they shouldn't be posting on a public forum to begin with if they are that sensitive. :D

I'm much more sensible everywhere else. ;)

yes i actually went there to get advice on flash player

wich i dont seem to be able to install

and i saw sultans reply post

so i went to the thread

to ask sultan

and i saw the post which happened to me some time ago

so i tried to help

and this guy was spamming with this mac thing

i know mac is a good sys but he should

have made a thread of his own

i then went to another thread and

low and behold here he was again

if you look at 2-3 threads he jumps in .

i got angry then

the original poster pmed me and said

he got so frustrated he reinstalled

yes i agree that young man is making

turn off macs by spamming it

and it is agood sys

the ethinic association i belong to

have 54 macs in there sys

and do not have any problems with it

for me a cant afford it

i inquired about it some weeks ago

and macmarauder

answered the post.but i needed to dual boot so that was out

marty

It doesn't get to me, lol! I could care less what goes on. I think it's funny to see how they react to comments. I toned down for a while today and tried to answer a lot of user questions, but it seems like after school lets out they all jump on and start making retarded topics. BubbaBob jumped on me twice in two different topics I was trying to help in...I wasn't being cruel or anything. I expect that though, and it doesn't bother me...others should adapt the same attitude.

I enjoy posting in their topics, I find it quite entertaining. If it causes emotional damage, I'm sorry, but they shouldn't be posting on a public forum to begin with if they are that sensitive. :D

I'm much more sensible everywhere else. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

macmarauder is right, your posts made the situation worse. Why are you bringing G4 issues here?

I'm not trying to bring issues, just open chatting with fellow members.  B)

I'm actually eating a golden delicious apple at the moment...yummy.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem, nice to meet you, DOSError. :D Is it a nice apple?

I just do not want to see any of the problems that are over at G4 come here. I hope you enjoy BT.

Yeah, it was a good apple. It was probably the biggest one I've seen in a while...it was hard to down, lol! I don't blame you for not wanting that stuff here, I'm right there with you.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! I appreciate that. :D

I have an account at G4 too, but, post less and less over there. I'm proud of our forum, we have the best people here. I hope you choose to stay and hang out a bit. :D:D

Of course I'll be staying! :) The help here is SOOOOO much better than the help there. The people are nicer and the board just looks cleaner.

The feature of seeing who's reading and replying is also really cool BTW. B)

I'll try to help here as much as possible and keep the g4 references to a minimum. ;)

Edit: Thanks Blim, you're cool in my book too. =)

~DOS

Edited by DOSError
Of course I'll be staying!  :)  The help here is SOOOOO much better than the help there. The people are nicer and the board just looks cleaner.

The feature of seeing who's reading and replying is also really cool BTW.  B)

I'll try to help here as much as possible and keep the g4 references to a minimum. ;)

Edit: Thanks Blim, you're cool in my book too. =)

~DOS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..well done all...long live BT... :thumbsup:;)

Lol.! DOS is a good guy. He may stir things up a bit over there, but he only does it to people who deserve it as do I. None of us want that stuff here, but that doesn't mean we don't keep track of what's going on there. Blim's been paying attention. What time? Lol.