Searching For A Wireless Network Card

Well folks cause we have 4 computers setup at my house and 2 need a connection, my bro's iMac and my Sidewinder, and I also want my old Gateway hooked up so I need a cheap but good wireless network card. It also wouldn't hurt to hookup the eMachine to keep it updated and probably use the same card for when i have to fix my grandad's system or other people's. I need a card that works well with Windows 98SE and Fedora Core 4. Unfortunately my bro has an iMac so it has to be hard wired unless someone can prove me wrong. I'm thinkin i'll just run a line to both his Mac and My rig cause i ain't playin games wirelessly. My gateway isn't goin to see much use other than general surfing and updating and ditto on the eMachine. I've already picked a router. Thanks for any help.

P.S. yeah i know linux and mac is in this question too but it is mainly a windows question.

Edited by Honda_Boy

I have heard linksys cards aren't as good as they claim to be--though I have one and I'm satisfied with it. Netgear and D-link come to mind as well, but don't be limited to just well known companies; there are other smaller companies that use the same chipset in their cards as linksys and the others use, so the smaller companies COULD be an option...

I'm not sure if the iMac needs to be hooked up wired, I used to think that only airport could do that but i'm beginning to doubt my knowledge now...

it is one of those round based ones with the LCD monitor coming up from the base it's an 800MHz G4 with 256MB RAM and an integrated 32MB GeForce4 MX420

he got it back in 02 or 03, i think 03 it's pretty low end.