Hi,

This is my first post at Best Techie.net. This looks like a cool forum. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Inutashio,

I would like to extend a very special welcome to my eleven year old daughter. I am very proud to be a member of this forum so I've decided to welcome her to our digital home.

Inutashio, you'll find that this a great forum filled with wonderful people.

Be good or Dad will take away your game boy. :D Heh-heh

Welcome aboard!!! :D:D

You will quickly find that this forum is more friendly than any other forum you have ever been at.

There is a sub-forum for whatever mood you're in B) Whether you want to talk tech, or share a joke at the comedy club....

Make yourself comfortable and have fun :thumbsup:

Brett

Welcome aboard, Inutashio.

I think you'll like it here.

Some of the friendliest people on the net, hang out here.

Always willing to help out, when they can.

And as bearskin said, watch out for macmarauder. :lol:

A very special welcome to Inutashio!!!! Your Dad is a great guy and I'm sure you're a sweetheart. My son comes here too, although he just uses my name. This is a great place to be.....just watch out for all the "honorary mommies" here, we tend to adopt our BT kids. :)

Liz

Hi brett5150, goman87, tg1911, and blim/liz,

Thanks for welcoming me in this cool forum!! Anyways here something about myself. I love to draw. Next time I post, I will post one of my art pieces. Watch out for my dad. He is evil. :D

Ooooh, I'm tough :) But don't worry, Inu, if you ever bellyache about your Dad, of course I'll take YOUR side ;)

Oooh, just read your post (we were writing at the same time!!) I love to draw, too. Got an Art Degree in College and drawing was my favorite medium. I'd love to see some of your work! I'm lousy at Tech, but if you have any art questions, I'd love to help out. And yes, your Dad is evil, they all are when you're eleven and they get worse as you get older ;) Thank goodness they're harmless.

Liz

Edited by blim
Hello :)

Im sure youll like it here. Ive never seen a flame war, or even ruffled feathers.

But, be carefull, I hear Blim gives a mean spanking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Bubba Bob. Thanks for wecoming me here to this forum. Also, my dad is evil too. Hee hee... :D

Welcome to the Besttechie family, Inutashio. Sure glad you're joining us.

Warning, since you are eleven, stay away from the comedy club unless your Dad approves first of an individual thread, some of those threads are a bit to adult for kids (and even for some of us adults). :wacko:

As for Mac, he is our resident eccentric. He is only a tiny bit scary, but really he's harmless...I think! Ha! Though do watch out when he is testing one of his many inventions. Ha!

So now we are getting some younger kids joing us here, maybe Jeff can put the arcade back on the board??? Please Jeff?

I think I am one of those "honorary mommies", Liz was warning you about. I don't have any kids or grandkids, but do tend to 'mother hen' at times, especially when Liz is offline and not busy doing her 'official' mom job here. :rolleyes:

Oops! :rolleyes: I guess I already am motherhenning you with warning you about the comedy club. Ha! :rolleyes:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

HELLO THERE!! :D and welcome to BestTechie

Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Inutashio,

I would like to extend a very special welcome to my eleven year old daughter. I am very proud to be a member of this forum so I've decided to welcome her to our digital home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh lordy a mini Hitest?!? Runnn for the hills their multiplying. (invader zim impression) His eeevil continuesssssss!!

Ooooh, I'm tough  :)  But don't worry, Inu, if you ever bellyache about your Dad, of course I'll take YOUR side  ;)

Oooh, just read your post (we were writing at the same time!!)  I love to draw, too.  Got an Art Degree in College and drawing was my favorite medium.  I'd love to see some of your work!  I'm lousy at Tech, but if you have any art questions, I'd love to help out.  And yes, your Dad is evil, they all are when you're eleven and they get worse as you get older ;)  Thank goodness they're harmless.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the corruption begins. ;)

anyways welcome to the base of operations for dad to take over the world, using mostly his graphing calculator and a stolen bag of my Cosmic Cheetos. ^_^

HELLO THERE!! :D and welcome to BestTechie
Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Inutashio,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh lordy a mini Hitest?!? Runnn for the hills their multiplying. (invader zim impression) His eeevil continuesssssss!!

Ooooh, I'm tough  :)  But don't worry, Inu, if you ever bellyache about your Dad, of course I'll take YOUR side  ;)

Oooh, just read your post (we were writing at the same time!!)  I love to draw, too.  Got an Art Degree in College and drawing was my favorite medium.  I'd love to see some of your work!  I'm lousy at Tech, but if you have any art questions, I'd love to help out.  And yes, your Dad is evil, they all are when you're eleven and they get worse as you get older ;)  Thank goodness they're harmless.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the corruption begins. ;)

anyways welcome to the base of operations for dad to take over the world, using mostly his graphing calculator and a stolen bag of my Cosmic Cheetos. ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha :lol::lol: Now where did I put my graphing calculator?

Welcome Inutashio

Glad your Dad let you join here. This is the best place on the net as everyone is telling you. We are a friendly bunch, and yes this is my digital home also.

We have some other young adults and children here also. You will get to know them. They are really nice, and will help you with whatever you need.

Take a look around, as their are many subjects Tech related, and some that are not. If you want to just chit-chat, we have Open Chat. We have the BestTechie Cafe, if you would like to drop in and have a coke or something.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

Barb :D

Hi inutashio

Welcome To BestTechie

This is a fantastic place to be... :D  Very friendly and safe.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome rv56!! I think my dad is evil. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your Dad is evil???...

yikes.gif

Naw....never...209153.gif...Your Dad is cool :lol:...thumbsup8de.gif

Have a good time here Inutashio....and keep an eye on dad to... :D ...ok?

....He's evil, he's evil, he's evil.......I told you I'd most likely take your side, didn't I, Inu??? ;) But again, all Dads are evil in their own weird, lovable ways. Give him a chest thwack, a wink and a smile. And make sure you tell him you love him every day (when he isn't being too evil, of course!)

*hugs to Hitest* I had to do it. You know that :)

Macmarauder, I'm not corrupting, I'm, I'm, I'm.....I dunno what it is.....it's not corrupting!!!! Oooh, it's Daddytraining, that's it :)

Liz

Edited by blim