That's hilarious, wiccan!!!  Thanks and thanks to Hitest for re posting it. (got a little carried away with the deleting, eh?  pshaw, I missed the other ones...  ;)  )

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I was informed that ANY type of nudity, cartoon asses or whatever is verboten.......Hahahahahahaha.....

Yeah, and understandable! I'm just glad that the stricter rules didn't hurt your feelings in any way, they certainly weren't intended to do that. I'm very happy that you've been posting so regularly here. I love your big long hahahahahahaha's :thumbsup: And I can always use more help for stirring up mischief (although I never would do such a thing..... ;) )

Liz

Yeah, and understandable!  I'm just glad that the stricter rules didn't hurt your feelings in any way, they certainly weren't intended to do that.  I'm very happy that you've been posting so regularly here.  I love your big long hahahahahahaha's  :thumbsup:  And I can always use more help for stirring up mischief (although I never would do such a thing..... ;) )

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Na, no deal to me. I have seen far worse things shown on The Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. I figured I had better yank the post about the town names too before I heard about that too. I assume children can read also.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....