Opera Adfree For Free 1 Day Only.

For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail [email protected] to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT).

source

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool I already have a registerd version but I'll pass this on to friends.

Got my registration codes and downloaded Opera. It didn't take me long to import my favorites, add the spell checker, configure the cookies and tabs opening. It is fast and works quite well. I think I like it. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm impressed so far myself. :)

This would make me mad if I had paid for Opera recently..

Heh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Made me a little mad I did pay for it but I used my version 7 code on 8 and it works just fine. I would pay for it again 8 years still my browser of choice.

Preston

I was busy yesterday and only got online for about 30 minutes last night.

I've had Opera, but no more ads now, after I saw this post last night.

I do like FF better, but Opera is faster. That could change(maybe).

Thanks LCplMurphy!

I just downloaded Opera last night and have a dumb question about downloading OperaAd Filter 1.01. What folder do I download it to? I can't seem to get Opera to block ads like FF.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm having that same problem.

Awww shucks guys............nah. I'm just kiddin' :P You're welcome. tman70 I hope someone will be along soon to help ya out with that adblock thing. I have not had much time myself to mess with it. My inlaws are in Alaska right now so I'm taking care of 3 heathen's, 2 dog's, 1 chicken, I don't have a clue how many cow's............hahaha.....Good luck folks. :thumbsup:

Awww shucks guys............nah. I'm just kiddin'  :P You're welcome. tman70 I hope someone will be along soon to help ya out with that adblock thing. I have not had much time myself to mess with it. My inlaws are in Alaska right now so I'm taking care of 3 heathen's, 2 dog's, 1 chicken, I don't have a clue how many cow's............hahaha.....Good luck folks. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive golden riiiiiiiiiigs!

Awww shucks guys............nah. I'm just kiddin'  :P You're welcome. tman70 I hope someone will be along soon to help ya out with that adblock thing. I have not had much time myself to mess with it. My inlaws are in Alaska right now so I'm taking care of 3 heathen's, 2 dog's, 1 chicken, I don't have a clue how many cow's............hahaha.....Good luck folks. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive golden riiiiiiiiiigs!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL,haha :thumbsup:

We could use some of the long time Opera users to create an Opera support thread. I am trying to answer the questions while learning to use it myself. There seems to be confusion as to finding the right location for or not finding certain files. I can't answer some of these questions seeing as I don't use WinXP. Here's question for the regular users. I have a WinXP PC sitting here that belongs to a client. Can I download Opera on it and use my code so I can try to understand what problems XP users are having installing the plug-ins?

We could use some of the long time Opera users to create an Opera support thread. I am trying to answer the questions while learning to use it myself. There seems to be confusion as to finding the right location for or not finding certain files. I can't answer some of these questions seeing as I don't use WinXP. Here's question for the regular users. I have a WinXP PC sitting here that belongs to a client. Can I download Opera on it and use my code so I can try to understand what problems XP users are having installing the plug-ins?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I put it on 5 of mine using the same code with no problems.....

Grrrrr. I'm taking a break from trying to get this adblock to work. Thanks for helping TT_75. I found my ini file by turning off the known file ext. but still can't get it going. I'm going to go at it again later. il_wiccan do you get ads at G4?