I just happened to look at the board staff and I was kind of shocked that I hardly know any of them......Hahahahahahahaha........A lot of names there I have never seen on the board before. Not that I sit on here 24/7 but it was just kind of strange to me. I had no idea there were so many.......No deal just was a suprise to me....

I just happened to look at the board staff and I was kind of shocked that I hardly know any of them......Hahahahahahahaha........A lot of names there I have neverĀ  seen on the board before. Not that I sit on here 24/7 but it was just kind of strange to me. I had no idea there were so many.......No deal just was a suprise to me....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi il_wiccan :D

Yes, we've had a lot of members join recently. BT is growing as our popularity spreads. :D

Some of the names are global mods or admins. on other boards that have helped Jeff. I know some of them. They stop in once in a while, but have there own places to take care of.

I think Jeff has mod status on some of their sites. But don't quote me on that.

And they are all good people.

I just happened to look at the board staff and I was kind of shocked that I hardly know any of them......Hahahahahahahaha........A lot of names there I have neverĀ  seen on the board before. Not that I sit on here 24/7 but it was just kind of strange to me. I had no idea there were so many.......No deal just was a suprise to me....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is another reason for the recent promotions. that way we have more Mods that have the time time to be here every day.

Mommy??????

......Yes Son...

Can I grow up to be a MOD at BT or another forum???

.......Well my dear Boy, we will have to wait and see, Won't we??..

Mom???....Ā  Okay I can wait..

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think I'll EVER get there. I aimed for it at first at G$, but I knew I would NEVER suceed. Oh well, dreams are dreams, I presume.

I am not sure being a mod is a "promotion" eh? Then you have to deal with asshats like me on another level.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no your not. your just a misunderstood lost soul of the internet. besides i need someone to be my human test subject.

BTW how does your head feel? any sharp pains in your back? OHH that, it's just a serial cable plug in the back of your neck. just ignore it, it's merely for decoration, i mean a pimple, really :D

You'll get there, Spaz, you're nice, so you're mod material. Keep contributing (here!), if you can't contribute, be sympathetic (here!) check in everyday (here!) and your talents will get recognized. You, too, Keith!!

Ow, my head hurts. But, but, Macmarauder, I behave....(couldn't find a smiley with a growing nose, so you'll just have to believe me.... Time for a Gypsy Curse! "....I behave.....I behave.....I behave....")

Liz

You'll get there, Spaz, you're nice, so you're mod material.Ā  Keep contributing (here!), if you can't contribute, be sympathetic (here!) check in everyday (here!) and your talents will get recognized.Ā  You, too, Keith!!

Ow, my head hurts.Ā  But, but, Macmarauder, I behave....(couldn't find a smiley with a growing nose, so you'll just have to believe me.... Time for a Gypsy Curse! "....I behave.....I behave.....I behave....")

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Real gypsies never behave....:):lol: