Sign in to follow this  
cowsgonemadd3

Website Banners For B' Who Wants To Make Them?

I like that njustice "arachnoid" :-)

Is this what you are trying to do:

Sample13.jpg

I use PSP 8 Cows.

There all looking great! Just for fun what all programs are we using? Im using ulead 5 gif animator! What about all of "you"?

I'm working with Adobe Photoshop 7.0.

There all looking great! Just for fun what all programs are we using? Im using ulead 5 gif animator! What about all of "you"?

I'm using MS Paint! :P

These banners are really looking great. Poor B. He's going to have a tough job deciding on a banner out af all these. :huh:

Here is another, I used a plugin to make it look like water below the letters:

Sample14.jpg

Hope you guys don't mind if I pop in here...just that I would like to say that you people are doing an awesome job on these banners.

Very nice.... :D

Hey TicToc, Late? not one bit. I'm still working on mine in my free time.

I like your banners, but the bottom line is pretty difficult to read. Just a suggestion, but other than that, I like them! :)

OK, I give up. Doing some flash banners. They look real good.

Only problem is they have to be enbedded in a web page. Tried to put them on photo bucket. But when I try to link one on the board, I get a error message that this type of format isn't allowed. Can get it on a webpage with no problems now tho. And have about 7 different ones made, even for the holidays.

I haven't put one on my site, so this is not a plug to go there and look. Just want everyone to know.

Everyone is doing a really good job with theirs. Keep up the good work.

I know I'm a late comer to this but just wanted to say y'all are doin' a great job and make my little contribution.

good day all :)

besttechie1.gif

besttechie2.gif

edit: oh, and I used PS7

Good job Tictoc :-)

thanks guys (or gals ;) )

and Nerelda, I agree with you about the text...kinda tough work getting cool effects to show on small fonts.

a more simplistic approach this time.

besttechie3.gif

besttechie4.gif

I made another, I make it look like water behind the lettering I hope you all like it.

Sample15.jpg

Wow, there are quite a few really great looking ones. Good luck picking one out B. My only wonder is how so many look so good as JPEGs...

Wow, there are quite a few really great looking ones. Good luck picking one out B. My only wonder is how so many look so good as JPEGs...

I play around with the compression settings, that way I can keep the size down but keep it a clean pictire without jaggies.

Michael

and today's offering is

besttechie5.gif

OOOOh! TicToc! I love the top font! What is it?

Me too....very kewl!

Good job tictoc....although the slogan font could be a little smaller and maybe changed to suit the site name font....IMHO!

Thanks guys!!!! ;)

and what the heck...why not another?

besttechie6.gif

Nerelda, gonna have to get back to you on the font...failing memory and I didn't save the pic as a .psd...lol

and njustice, thanks for the constructive critique, I agree the fonts are a little mismatched, kinda rushed that one, as soon as I can remember what the damn font was I might take another crack at it.

thanks again all :D

edit: man, wayyyy too many fonts...lol...found it though, it's Vivaldi but stretched out a little...pretty sure it's standard in XP, maybe not though

ok, here's the "another crack at it"...must say I'm not as satisfied...let me know what you think....(yeah yeah yeah, tough on the eyes.....lol)

besttechie7.gif

btw, Vivaldi looks like crap at smaller sizes and some of the letters are unreadable, so that's AdineKirnberg, seems to compliment it.

Thanks guys!!!! ;)

besttechie6.gif

I like it however, maybe it is just me my eyes are getting bad in my old age ,but it seems a little fuzzy.

Michael

Thanks guys!!!!  ;)

besttechie6.gif

I like it however, maybe it is just me my eyes are getting bad in my old age ,but it seems a little fuzzy.

Michael

kinda wonder if making these on my laptop makes a difference, everything looks pretty crisp to me on an LCD.

switched over to my desktop (average 17" CRT) for this one.

besttechie8.gif