Website Banners For B' Who Wants To Make Them?

I have more to say! Nic this is to you and im not about to flame you just going to give a stand to myself! For myself im going to take defense!

You said "In your case though, it looks to me that you're trying to run his boards. I don't appreciate that, and I have a good notion that he doesn't either." For one thing im not in any way trying to run anybodies board! Ok a baord is nothing without members! Nothing! Ok so you dont appreciate it well I dont like the least bit your rude commenst toward me. It was a ideah! I just didnt see anybody posting anymore so I just posted that ideah to the public. I never thought people would litterally eat me up for something that was meant to help......I cant run his boards! I aint admin so lets put that behind us! He could ban me.

Im not mad! It may be in my name but im not that type of person but I will stand up for myself!

See yall later!

Maybe on a better side of the bed.......so to speak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

CGM3, I will let everyone know what I am planning on doing when I decide on what I want to do about the banners. I know people are still working on them that's why I didn't decide anything yet. When I think everyone is finished with the banners I will make a decision on what will happen.

BTW these banners are coming out great! Keep up the good work.

B

njustice,

Can I make a suggestion?

On your last banner, in your last post, can you make the "Where The Power Of Tech Takes Over", a little bolder. The "Where The" is a little hard to read over the keyboard. It doesn't stick out enough.

Other than that..., EXCELLENT WORK, on all three of them.

I made another:

Sample10.jpg

Playing with eye candy plugin.

I don't know anything about how to make these things, but so far I really like this one, and second choice is njustice's one with the keyboard to the left. How about a combo unit. Put the keyboard stretched out under this one? Just an idea.

I like to see all the creativity from everyone...minus the arguing part, and what appeared to cause it. :rolleyes:

Remember folks we are all friends here. Let's keep it that way. OK?

God bless everyone.

best.jpg

edit: to include all three... B)

I like this one too, if njustice could email or tell me where he got the image of the keyboard I may be able to play with that.

Michael

Hi arachnoid the image is a picture tube in PSP. I've been trying to figure out how to take this site and put it on the keyboard screen......not a easy task.

OK, I give up. Doing some flash banners. They look real good.

Only problem is they have to be enbedded in a web page. Tried to put them on photo bucket. But when I try to link one on the board, I get a error message that this type of format isn't allowed. Can get it on a webpage with no problems now tho. And have about 7 different ones made, even for the holidays.

I haven't put one on my site, so this is not a plug to go there and look. Just want everyone to know.

Everyone is doing a really good job with theirs. Keep up the good work.