Website Banners For B' Who Wants To Make Them?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok just tell me what you want. See I added black and got that. You want purple letters on solid black background?

Can you take the one, and just hit the edge of the whole banner with black, using the spraycan. Just mist it to take the sharp edge off.

Im really sorry......got my phone killed forgot to pay bill......so that why I was off yesterday. Got a few banners but not the one in black. My program wont do a black outline! here it is:

best2.gif

Do you still want them in black....?

Ok I though about it if your banner blends 100% in your sites background that means only the words will show! So nobody will be able to tell if its a banner or just writing. If you want it to blend in why not just write the words on your site? I might can still add the black ring but then the words will have to be made smaller.....

Looks good to me. I like it. I'll get it added to my site later tonight. And then when they decide on an official one, I'll add it and use both of them. Thanks CGM3.

Uploaded and on site.