Website Banners For B' Who Wants To Make Them?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a good design for an ad for BestTechies to place on my website, let me know. I never really played with graphics, And I'll be more then happy to put a good ad for this place on it. This would be the first ad I will be putting on my site. so if anyone can come up with a fair to good one. Front page to.

Hi CGM3.

It should say Besttechie and if you can underneath the word Besttechie which should be in big letters have it say in small letters...

Where the Power of Tech takes Over

Then you can do all the effects to make it look nice. I don't want any animation. First just make the banner and we will see how it looks.

Thanks

B

But no .net? I thought thats the whole point in advertisement? Up to you...let me get to work in background colors you mat want? Kinda the color of the forum? As of letters what color? I can highlight them too.....If not ill just post many of the same thing in different font type and color.....be back later

CGM3

B, I see will stil have some information we are going to need from you to know what certain things you want on your banner.

We now know that you want it to just have "Besttechie" and no "Besttechie.net"

We also know now that you want "Where the Power of Tech takes Over"

Are there any color schemes you'd like? What size would you prefer the banner?

Ok this just hit me. You said the background color needs to be like the boards. Well not everybodies sites back grounds color is the same as the site. I see a clash in the making. We need to make some for the boards and others for other sites. You know so it doesnt just dissapear when we post on a site because it blends in to well. How do you like the shadow effect on this one?

best1.gif

You Have a good point there. The background on my website is black. So any of the colors in a darker blue would be OK.

And I was kinda wanting to to point them to the Forums. Could one be made that said "BestTechies.net Forums

Where the power of tech takes over"

The caption works great, it's perfect.

Also. Could one or two be made vertical? I do have a nice spot off to the left hand side of my site for one that would run vertical.