Digital Photography?

Hi Jeff, Chappy, and the "red letter folks" :) ,

Ever thought about adding a Digital Photography section to the board? I just use good ol' disposables, but I'm seeing more and more questions about Digital Cameras and Accessories. A section for the camera buffs to zero in on could be useful.

Liz

I second that, and I also amend it:

We should bring back the Hardware forum (I hardware-related questions should be seperated from the Windows questions) and add a Digital Photography section to it...or in some way connect the two.

Good thinking Blim, i wouldn't have ever thought of making one, but I'd love to talk about them if there was a board....:D :D :D.

We should bring back the Hardware forum (I hardware-related questions should be seperated from the Windows questions)

Note: It's PC Support, not just Windows. It includes hardware, software, networking and Windows. ;)

As for the other suggestion. It's a good idea, and I will take it into consideration. B)

B

We should bring back the Hardware forum (I hardware-related questions should be seperated from the Windows questions)

Note: It's PC Support, not just Windows. It includes hardware, software, networking and Windows. ;)

As for the other suggestion. It's a good idea, and I will take it into consideration. B)

B

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe, I meant the questions should be seperated....i guess i'm just a clean kind of guy....I wish :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Thanks for considering Blim's suggestion, though, I'm sure it'll be awesome :D:D:D.

Edited by murtu52