i have to right click and show pics

im not sure why this is happening

can some one explain

thanks

sorry bout the heading

is there a way i can change it

marty

Edited by martymas

marty I've been having problems with that today also....not sure you're the only one with that problem...could be the board....seems to be working fine now....oops, spoke too soon...messing up again.

Edited by bearskin

did this just start doing this or has it always been like that? if it just started acting like that then it might be board settings? but i don't remember any setting like that. which browser do you use? it works fine for me right now but i'm on a totally different system. the board has done some strange things before. like the Great Pumpkin Thread Fiasco.

ok it looks as tho bear skin is having the same trouble

so it isnt my sys

up until today it has been fine

so im not sure if i put the moka on it or not

marty

ps:every things fine at the moment

when i came onto the board a few minutes ago it was playing up

right now it is good

[fingers .legs crossed and and arms folded ]

thanks for the info team

marty.

Edited by martymas

Ooooooh, me too!!! Well, not loading pictures, but yesterday the site was quite sluggish at times (not all day), I just figured it was a result of getting "popular" :) or that Jeff was messing around with it. Thank you, Marty for starting this thread, glad to know it wasn't on my end!!!

Liz

Ooooooh, me too!!!  Well, not loading pictures, but yesterday the site was quite sluggish at times (not all day), I just figured it was a result of getting "popular"  :) or that Jeff was messing around with it.  Thank you, Marty for starting this thread, glad to know it wasn't on my end!!!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah the board was loading really slow at times yesterday. I didn't have the photo prblems though. I think Marty's on dialup and that may have exacerbated things for him. Let me know if I'm wrong marty.

I don't think it is a dialup thing...I'm on satellit and mine was doing the same thing...once i tried to access this board and all I got was the page format thing...like the borders, font size, color, all the page formatting...it was weird.