Friends Of Marsh_ox

thought i'd post this link on g4 for those of you who don't go there much !!!!!

http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.cfm?cat...threadid=473065

seems like a strange post ,maby someone close to him might find out whats up !!!

just worried cause i have come to know him as a friend on g4 !!

Edited by flashh4

I saw that message. I tried to answer but that other place is not working for some reason. It won't even let me logon. I can't even get to the logon page. I am going to try and call him this weekend and see what is up. I was planning on going up that way around the end of Sept. We have talked about this for a couple of years but something always seemed to come up with me. I will keep everyone informed if I can get him on the phone this weekend.....

thanks wi ccan ,please keep us informed. seems like he was fighting agent orange & i am a nam vet so trying to keep up on my brothers !!!! we were all brothers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds to me like the old goat went and fell in love, that ain't gonna help matters. just kidding, hopefully everything is OK.

Hey il_wiccan,

I come here first now and saw this post, but I was able to login over there.

If you would like me to relay a message in his post I will.

I don't understand his post either, got me worried.

Thanks for posting this flash4!

That's just Marsh speak, He's in love, his laptop is crapped out and he is frutrated with the POS desktop that is replacing the laptop. When you call him il tell Marsh to get his butt over here. You may have to straighten out that confuser for him when you get there. Make sure to to consume plenty of JD first. :thumbsup:

I'll send him an email today and see if he replies. He's usually good at getting back to me right away, since we both have similar symptoms with our conditions, and take the same meds too, we talk about things sometimes.

That message is truly strange, I really hope to find our good friend is just smitten by the Love bug, and is delerious with amorous intent.

;)

If I hear from him, I'll definately post it back, as long as its not too personal that is...

it was just pointed out to me that they have had glitches that can cause this & i checked the post of marsh & a lot were same time 4:33 am, so hope that is the problem.

thanks for the help TT !!

Hmmm, this quote sounds like Marshspeak that perhaps he is leaving G4 Forums because he is unhappy with the changes and current conditions there?

"My friends and my friends that I never got to know, time has has come for Marsh to walk away from this internet as I have known it these past 7 years (about) when ZD started up

Call For Help it will always remain, until the the last man standing..... is on your shoulder, not mine

How cruel when you deal with the the cards drawn "

He's a member here, right?? Hope he makes the move

(whoops, were we talking about the multiple posts??? I right away assumed it was a glitch and nothing to do with Marsh......)

Liz

Edited by blim
thanks chappy !! from what i get from your post you are a nam vet also ??

No flash4...I'm not a Nam Vet, its just his Agent Orange symptoms are quite similar to the symptoms I have with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. He's gone thru hell with his problems recently, as I have, and we use each other for mutual support sometimes :).

Somehow its very comforting to talk to someone who knows EXACTLY what you're going thru, because they're going thru it also.

No flash4...I'm not a Nam Vet, its just his Agent Orange symptoms are quite similar to the symptoms I have with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. He's gone thru hell with his problems recently, as I have, and we use each other for mutual support sometimes :).

Somehow its very comforting to talk to someone who knows EXACTLY what you're going thru, because they're going thru it also.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i understand chappy !! yes that does help to talk when the problems are the same or close ! its great to have friends like that !! as we used to say in nam ....STAY SAFE FRIEND.

thought i'd post this link on g4 for those of you who don't go there much !!!!!

http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.cfm?cat...threadid=473065

seems like a  strange post ,maby someone close to him might find out whats up !!!

just worried cause i have come to know him as a friend on g4 !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for posting the message from G4. Sounds like Marsh is just in love and leaving G4. At least I hope that is all it is. il_wiccan will probably find out more about him and let us know I'm sure. I do hope he is OK.

He is already a member here. Wish he would post here. Maybe he doesn't know most of you have come over here from G4 to stay.

Take care, my friend

Barb B)

Hmmm, this quote sounds like Marshspeak that perhaps he is leaving G4 Forums because he is unhappy with the changes and current conditions there?

"My friends and my friends that I never got to know, time has has come for Marsh to walk away from this internet as I have known it these past 7 years (about) when ZD started up

Call For Help it will always remain, until the the last man standing..... is on your shoulder, not mine

How cruel when you deal with the the cards drawn "

He's a member here, right??  Hope he makes the move

(whoops, were we talking about the multiple posts???  I right away assumed it was a glitch and nothing to do with Marsh......)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you and TT75 are right, I bet he doesn't like what G$ boards turned into.

Plus having computer trouble, plus being in love. Oh my what alot of stress!!!!

Well at least one of those is good, the new love interest.

Anyhow I went over there, signed in, got sidetracked by a PM, and a nice thread I wouldn't have seen if I hadn't gone over to look for Marsh, and hadn't gotten a PM about it from Sultan. But after answering those, then went to Marsh's thread, and put in my little post with link to here for Marsh. So with the others answering him and my link, if he gets back to that thread then maybe he'll come over here I hope!

As for the multiple posts, I think that was probably G4 getting caught up in the rolling blackouts maybe. :unsure: According to the tv news here today, Southern California had rolling blackouts starting about 4:30pm Pacific yesterday. Supposedly a huge transmission line from here in Southern Oregon down to them failed, and that shortchanged them just when they needed the power the most due to extremely high temperatures. So Marsh's thread might have got caught up in some sort of vortex when that happened. :unsure:

Edit: Found out today via the Oregonian newspaper that the So Ca electrical problem was a major transformer failure near LA, according to Bonneville Power. It was not the So Oregon transmission line, as all the local tv news stations reported, and timing began at 3:47 pm, and lasted about 30 minutes. Took about 10 minutes for the intertie grid to do all the automatic compensation to prevent further blackouts, and to gradually bring up everything to full power.

So probably didn't have anything to do with G$ board glitches.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

i saw that post

and i replied to it and then i pmed him

we often pm each other

marsh is a native american

his trouble is he gets very tired

and has to rest from the compt

i have photos of him

he also has a blog

so ile try and find it

and get back here.

and i feel he is a very lonely man

sultan and i keep in touch with him often.

he hasent answered the pm i sent him and

which is very unusual

as he normally answers right away .

he is a dam good guy

and yes he is a viet nam vetren

and he suffered from agent orange

and at one stage i was so worried he was giving up .

dam it why do good people have to go through all this

pain .

i intend to try another pm

we need to make him feel he is

one of us

marty

Edited by martymas

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Chappy, when yuo talk to Marsh, you tell him my thoughts and prayers are with him.

he should look at the good side and be proud for each day that he can get up and walk and breath.

i know about that agent orange because i have known a few that got it.

i was still in school when that was going on, but i learned alot about that crap that got into our troops system. and many have lost the battle with it, and there are many that are still fighting it.

just make sure he knows that i will pray that he getrs through it.

:):thumbsup:

Dave

I too would like to thank you for getting in touch with him, and for your future report of his well being. I PM'd him my email addys but if you have contact with him you can give it to him.

Preston

Reply from Marsh on other board. (Marsh I hope you don't mind)

marsh_0x

BuckWheat

Sunday August 28, 2005 5:27 AM (NEW!)

--

My Friends

After Marsh came out of character and tossed a bit of anger on this lame keyboard connected to a P4 1.6 a HP 540N

Standard connection fails, whereas I'm using an USB port KB

Changed HD, reloaded XP Home, pulled the CMOS battery for about 3 hours

I admit defeat as I Know it's a bad motherboard

Please understand, the stress of playing with old technology, that when morning arises, only for my satisfaction, Marsh will hook it up behind the garden tractor and use it for dragging my gravel driveway

To think Marsh the easy going person in life you were to meet. the shirt off my back is yours needed it

To have commanded $1000 per hour when then the big boys salaried at $210K, broadcast eng working for CNN or FOX or ABC, matters not when a major site went down and I see the fear in the eng EYES, how could Marsh not help a man with a baby on the way, so afraid of loosing his 210K job

Of course Marsh gave those checks away, never will I live the stress of being rich

To have lived my wonderfull life, I truelly hope il_wiccan could come into and share on his vacation, before I start my travels....Look ookout Marty Marsh may travel south of the equatar

Highest priorty in the morning will be to have my Toshiba laptop fixed to return to Call for Help

My Dishnet dvr is showing the to be broardcast at 10am cst with no re-repeats

On a daily schedule, way too early for me to arise but the dvr will catch it

Very excited what the future brings

Report this to a Moderator Reply Quote Top Bottom Edit

Quick Reply Off topic from Marsh, perhhaps big time, your choice dock : close