I'm not so sober right now, and I don't have a windows PC using WinRAR. Apparently, this is confusing me when I am not right infront of him (a friend) working on the same OS.

Just tell me the basic steps of taking a .rar file and decompressing it. He's listing off a bunch of options that just never come up in UnRarX (OS X).

Thank you a bunch.

Edited by Fiddytree85

I see what happens when you try doing technical stuff when you are being immensely entertained by rope lights.

Sorry for the confusion mates. He's on windows I am on a Mac. He is the one that needs help using WinRar, and I have a hard time helping him because I can't use WinRar, due to it showing off a lot of different options and whatnot.

Edited by Fiddytree85
I see what happens when you try doing technical stuff when you are being immensely entertained by rope lights.

Sorry for the confusion mates. He's on windows I am on a Mac. He is the one that needs help using WinRar, and I have a hard time helping him because I can't use WinRar, due to it showing off a lot of different options and whatnot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't really help much, since I don't use WinRAR either--7-zip is a better choice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry but i don't use it either. ok i see. Oopps. i thought the same thing as TheTerrorist_75. i guess i'll move it back to the windows section.