We Missed A Big Birthday?!

How the heck did we manage to do that!!!!

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY HITEST!!!

Sorry bout that my friend, I don't know how nobody picked up on that till now...we'll make it up to you somehow.

Hi Folks!

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes, you made my day:-) As my buddy macmarauder said I forgot to enter my birthday data hence no notification happened.

This is one of many reasons why I love this forum. There are so many kind and thoughtful people here.

You guys rock!!! I appreciate this a lot.

I'll post back again in an hour or two. I'm busy breaking my computer, doing an install,LOL!

Its your own fault that this is a BELATED happy birthday

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you might have been trying to sneak it on by us??? :unsure::rolleyes:

Good for Mac catching it on calendar. I ought to check that thing once in awhile too.

Happy Birthday belatedly my friend.

May you be blessed with a long life filled with good health, happiness, and prosperity.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Hi Guys,

I am always surprised by the kindness and warmth that you people show; you make me very happy to be a part of this community.

Thank you very much for your birthday wishes.

There is no doubt that BT is the best place to be:-)

It is a pleasure to be here.

hitest

Happy belated BD my friend and many more to come......Dave how about an Honorary Mod position eh?.......Hahahahahahaha....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was really very coincidental that you posted this when you did Wic, and I was very tempted to let the cat out of the bag here, but that wouldn't have been the Right thing to do in this case...;)

Well, your wish has been granted, but on a PERMANENT basis

Happy belated BD my friend and many more to come......Dave how about an Honorary Mod position eh?.......Hahahahahahaha....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was really very coincidental that you posted this when you did Wic, and I was very tempted to let the cat out of the bag here, but that wouldn't have been the Right thing to do in this case...;)

Well, your wish has been granted, but on a PERMANENT basis

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Chappy :D I'm looking forward to working with you and the other mods:-)