Totally Off Topic, But.............

to the OP...if you look carefully you'll see that this board is better organized than many..and i would suggest that this topic would be better posted in the "Open" section...

welcome to BestTechie...

I'm excited Call for Help is comin back!! I wonder if it will be as good, seeing as it's on that "other network"...............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to enjoy watching Tech TV's Call for Help and The Screen Savers.

But those days of good shows have long past and will never be as good as before.

Reason: It's just like the old TV shows, Bewitched, Dukes of Hazard and others, the new shows lack the original players. You just can't replace Daisy Duke with a Blond and it be the same.

I'm excited Call for Help is comin back!! I wonder if it will be as good, seeing as it's on that "other network"...............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Totally Off Topic, But............."

What does that mean? I know this is in the wrong section but I'm too lazy to find the right one. Thought about staying at G4?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to enjoy watching Tech TV's Call for Help and The Screen Savers.

But those days of good shows have long past and will never be as good as before.

Reason: It's just like the old TV shows, Bewitched, Dukes of Hazard and others, the new shows lack the original players. You just can't replace Daisy Duke with a Blond and it be the same.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i don't know about that. Jessica Simpson sure did look really good in that show LOL

Oh joy, C4 Hell.

Hmm, spend an hour watching C4H, or spend an hour reading ZDnet and BT. I can, with out a doubt, say I would learn a whole lot more by reading ZDnet and BT.

Am i the only one that doesnt get the G4 channel?

Edited by Bubba Bob

Well....I am going to move it to a better location.

Even tho it is a JOKE that G4 is having CFH, and I'm sick of hearing about all this...this does belong in Open Chat.