New Spyware Scanner

Found this while out surfing. I'm going to give it a try.

ewido

I am trying it and it seems real good.

WOW!!! I like it! It stops on any infected file it finds and asks right then and there what you want to do with it. Found a few things that Ad-Aware, Spybot and a2 never seen.

Thanks Mr. B. Looks like I made a good find.

Tried it out and I'm really impressed with it. It also has a spot that shows everything connected to the net. Every program that is waiting for a new update and so forth.

Yes, it does take it's time. Not that it is slow. You can see what it is scanning, and it's moving through files really fast. Just *** well, it seems to be doing a full deep scan. And it did find a couple things that were missed by my other programs. I do believe that it's a program i'll keep and use.

Also, you can scan Everything, just your Memory, or +Disk/Directory/File

Found this while out surfing. I'm going to give it a try.

ewido

I am trying it and it seems real good.

WOW!!! I like it! It stops on any infected file it finds and asks right then and there what you want to do with it. Found a few things that Ad-Aware, Spybot and a2 never seen.

Sounds like you guys really like this one. Perhaps I'll check it out...

Thanks, JSKY/sultan...

At what point do any of these types of apps conflict w/each other? Just ???

I D/loaded & used ewido... (took a nap) Got a clean B. of H. (fyi)

The only conflict that I have run into with this program is that it tried to remove one of the files from SmartFix , but SmartFix wouldn't let it, so as far as I can tell, it was a case of "no harm - no foul".

Thanks JSKY......just downloaded and ran scan...works great!

Very comprehensive and deep scan it does....took awhile.

Ran Ad-AwareSE,Spybot S&D and A2 and all clean...then after running ewido, it found 1 file "newdotnet".....

Very good to have.....thanks again!!

Thanks JSKY......just downloaded and ran scan...works great!

Very comprehensive and deep scan it does....took awhile.

Ran Ad-AwareSE,Spybot S&D and A2 and all clean...then after running ewido, it found 1 file "newdotnet".....

Very good to have.....thanks again!!

That "newdotnet" can be pretty serious. Did you get rid of it completly?

Hi sultan.....

It is in quarantine....

I just downloaded this(ewido) a few hours ago and on first scan I should have turned off system restore.

Ewido quarantined "newdotnet" but had a error in system restore. So shut off system restore and scanned again with a result of no infected files.

I will delete from quarantine once I get a little more familiar with ewido....hopefully this is the right thing to do?