Being A News Reporter Is Hard Work.

.....need subtitle.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He starts off making a report about the cops burning piles of coke and pot. He didn't like it so he starts doing it over. Now he's making mistakes more and more as he's obviously getting high. At the end he's just babbling gibberish. It's funnier when you hear, sorry you can't.

You know what would be cool is a program you could put videos into and it would put caption coding on it.

Edited by Makai
You know what would be cool is a program you could put videos into and would put caption coding on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Divx does that, but you need the caption file.

If your talking automated, it may not be there hard, but it would have to be good quality sound. Then you can use the voice to text software and it could type out all of the speech, maybe it could pick up the differnt tones to give the text differnt names. And then it would save it as a caption file.

Possible... but a lot of work...

How ironic....

Just today we had one of our pumpers standby at a gravel pit just outside the city, while the police drug squad BURNED 17, 000 marijuana plants taken in a raid the other day.

TRUE...I swear it!!

We had jokes about that all day...guys on the pump were calling for backup, and bring munchies and rolling papers with them.

How ironic....

Just today we had one of our pumpers standby at a gravel pit just outside the city, while the police drug squad BURNED 17, 000 marijuana plants taken in a raid the other day.

TRUE...I swear it!!

We had jokes about that all day...guys on the pump were calling for backup, and bring munchies and rolling papers with them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont they use boings

up there

ha ha ha

marty

:lol::D

Damn, just watching the vid. makes me feel like I have a buzz.

Anyone up for Taco Bell? I'm buying.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Contact high. I get that from reading some of the posts at that other forum. I'm with you seestah. Mmmmmm burritos.

:lol::D

Damn, just watching the vid. makes me feel like I have a buzz.

Anyone up for Taco Bell? I'm buying.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Contact high. I get that from reading some of the posts at that other forum. I'm with you seestah. Mmmmmm burritos.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One burrito comming up. Or is one enough?

LOL I am going to make nachos here at home. I caved. :lol: