Personal Audio Players

Do you have a Walkman, Mp3, Cassette Player, MiniDisk? What do you have to play your music when your not at home, at the office, or in the car? I have an iPod Shuffle 512mb. I didnt want to get a normal iPod, seeing that I don't like to spend large amounts of money. :lol:

Whatz you g0tZ? lol

GO TENMM!!!! Me, I got nottin. Listen to the CD or radio in the car, that's about it. Pathetic, huh? The kids just have portable CD players. Seems to work well for them, thanks to the CD burner on the idiot box.

Liz

good for you Tenmm. people who ride with me in my vehicles think i'm weird because i don't like to listen to the radio or anything. i like to just listen to the engine. but i do like to be listening to music all the time though but just not in the car. i don't know why.

anyways i've got an iPod Shuffle and use it all the time.

good for you Tenmm. people who ride with me in my vehicles think i'm weird because i don't like to listen to the radio or anything. i like to just listen to the engine. but i do like to be listening to music all the time though but just not in the car. i don't know why.

anyways i've got an iPod Shuffle and use it all the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My PU has AC,I prefer to blast down the road using that old 2/60 AC.

The only time I listen to the stereo is on the freeway I use it to cover the road noise.

Ipod 60

CD Players...about 5

Sony Audiotape recorder/ player

Phillips manual turntable with a $300 Audio Techica cartridge.

If I look in the attic, probably an 8 track.

I had a reel to reel, but my S.O. threw it away when I wan't looking.

And I REALLY want to get a Victrola

As you can see, I hate to part with old technologies.

Archo Gmini 220 20gig. (mp3, wav, wma)

built in:

mic

flash memory reader to clean out my digital camera on the go

Photo wallet

Record Direct to MP3 linein

Edit Playlist on the go

Plus I have tons of Portable programs / and stuff to help me fix other's Computers

It's small has alot of features and requires no Software to load just drag n drop.

Preston

oOo that Victrola is classy.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed! I've always wanted one.

And if you REALLY want to go back, there are also the Gramophones that played Wax cylinder records.

Ah.... the old days.

They were a bit scratchy though!

Edited by irregularjoe
oOo that Victrola is classy.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed! I've always wanted one.

And if you REALLY want to go back, there are also the Gramophones that played Wax cylinder records.

Ah.... the old days.

They were a bit scratchy though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Adds to the character

Well I LOVE music and I am always listening to it. I have an iPod, but when I am at my PC I have my stereo speakers hooked up to my sound card (Turtle Beach Santa Cruz card), and play all my music through them. My music collection is at 1118 songs at the minute, but that could change in a matter of minutes..lol I am constantly getting new music. It's been about a year and a half since I rebuilt my music collection so I'm doing pretty good. B)

B