Cherokeechief?

I just saw that Cherokeechief just joined.

Welcome Cherokeechief to BestTechie

The best place on the net, and I might add the best people also. A lot of us are from the gone, but not forgotten, TTV. Our family is growing, and that is good. We have a lot of fun here as well as learn. Glad you are here,

Barb :D

Welcome CherokeeChief!!!!! You don't know me, but I've read your posts on G4 since the TTV days, so I feel like I already know you (shhh, don't warn him about me, he'll have to find out the hard way :) ). You're a welcome addition to the BT family. You'll like it here!!

Liz

Welcome CherokeeChief!!!!!  You don't know me, but I've read your posts on G4 since the TTV days, so I feel like I already know you (shhh, don't warn him about me, he'll have to find out the hard way :) ).  You're a welcome addition to the BT family.  You'll like it here!!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess this mean I should have waited before I gave him the 12x14 high definition pictures with the two page description?? :poster_oops:

me to he was a great asset to us newbees

c.f.h

to me he is a great asset to the board

this is looking like techtv right now

all thes names

is making people like me

glad i joined this board .

marty

Welcome Cherokeechief..

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I joined TechTV in the summer of 2002 and

lurked for 2 or 3 months before asked my first question.

Guessed who answered? right, you did Chief!

Thanks and Welcome again!