Need Some Help With Flash Menu

Ok. I bought this cool program 123FlashMenu. Anyone heard of it?

Well I go to create a flash menu to imitate this website

What I want the menu to look like

And this is what I had before I started (which is nice the menu is close to the site, etc.)

Started Here

Here is where I ended up with the sample flash menu (ignore colors)

Sample 123Flash Menu

There is a HUGE gap of gray area...which sucks....if you notice in the one I want to emulate that there is already a menu there, with a flash submenu under it. Could someone please help me??? :wacko:

Later this afternoon I will look into 123flash, but right off the top of my head. I would say you need to change the Hight & Width in your coding. not so much width.

It's because their menu isn't flash. Not sure what it is, but in order to get yours close like that you would have to kind of trick it. you would need to make the background (the grey area) what you have under the grey area now. And just cut it were it needs to be.

• 1 month later...

I guess I am wanting to overlap the menu onto the site so that the pulldown menu goes over the website and back up again. I don't know if this is an option in the Flash123 program or something I need to change in Dreamweaver.