I Have Had A Full Day.

Well first things first I was baptized today. Yay! Then I changed the oil in my car with the aid of my brother. After that we hauled the old oil from my car and all the rest in the basement to O'Reily's where my bro works and recycled the oil then bought some soft drinks. After that I got after my cars windows inside and out with some RainX Window Cleaner and sweated up a storm in that greenhouse I call a car. Man what a day. I'll have to go to O'Reil's again tommorrow (3rd day in a row) to get me a new hat. :) my Ameican Eagle one is 2 1/2 years old and has never been washed. It's about had it. And I ain't gettin another one cause I don't like to bled in with those preps at my school. I wear novelty t-shirts and the hat I'm gettin has the O'Reily's Logo and flames. :thumbsup:

Edited by Honda_Boy
Well first things first I was baptized today. Yay! Then I changed the oil in my car with the aid of my brother. After that we hauled the old oil from my car and all the rest in the basement to O'Reily's where my bro works and recycled the oil then bought some soft drinks. After that I got after my cars windows inside and out with some RainX Window Cleaner and sweated up a storm in that greenhouse I call a car. Man what a day. I'll have to go to O'Reil's again tommorrow (3rd day in a row) to get me a new hat. :) my Ameican Eagle one is 2 1/2 years old and has never been washed. It's about had it. And I ain't gettin another one cause I don't like to bled in with those preps at my school. I wear novelty t-shirts and the hat I'm gettin has the O'Reily's Logo and flames.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations on getting baptized. :thumbsup:

And good job getting so much done today!!!

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Well to add to my day my 15 year old nerdy friend gave me 2 monitors and i handed off my dead Logitech Z-640 5.1 speakers as a trade maybe he can fix or have someone fix them. By the way the 2 monitors he gave me, a 17 inch CRT, gonna use that one as a spare cause it's 10 years old, and he gave me a 17 inch Sceptre X7 LCD monitor. HECK YEAH!!! I'm gonna use that one on my room computer as soon as a I get a VGA cable for it. MAN what a day.

Well to add to my day my 15 year old nerdy friend gave me 2 monitors and i handed off my dead Logitech Z-640 5.1 speakers as a trade maybe he can fix or have someone fix them. By the way the 2 monitors he gave me, a 17 inch CRT, gonna use that one as a spare cause it's 10 years old, and he gave me a 17 inch Sceptre X7 LCD monitor. HECK YEAH!!! I'm gonna use that one on my room computer as soon as a I get a VGA cable for it. MAN what a day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This?

Or this??

Slept til noon.

Cleaned up the kitchen.

Took some muscle relaxants, (my back has been in very bad shape for 3 weeks now).

Came over to my favorite WIFI coffee shop, where I am now.

The sun's going down, so I'm ready to pack up and head off for a 4 mile walk on the canal with my iPod. I'm about 3/4 of the way through listening to The DaVinci Code from Audible.com.

Another day in the life of IJ.

Edited by irregularjoe

Congrates on the baptism and thanks for reminding me I've got ten gallons of used oil in my garage that needs to go. Now I know O'Reily's takes it and I don't have to go to the funny farm (AutoZone) I'll get on it.

O'Reily's is even closer by 2 miles.

Congrates on the baptism and thanks for reminding me I've got ten gallons of used oil in my garage that needs to go. Now I know O'Reily's takes it and I don't have to go to the funny farm (AutoZone) I'll get on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats your beef with Auto Zone?

Mine is they dont have enough employees working to assist the customers. Unlike Oreily's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats your beef with Auto Zone?

Mine is they dont have enough employees working to assist the customers. Unlike Oreily's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is:

1. Not enough knowledgable employees

2. I have yet to get the right part the first time

3. If they have the right part it is out of stock

example:

went to get brakes for my 2001 camry there I shopped the web to see if my location had them instock yes they do. I get there they don't they sell me More expesive one s (no big deal) they don't fit. Why because I have Carbon Metalic brakes They are bigger there system does not state this. I was foolish for not looking.

I asked for rotors Cheap ones because I never turn mine I alway replace. They don't have them in stock (guess what the computer says?).

Long story short. I leave go to O'Riely's they have everything instock. The manager says since I replace mine so much (twice a year because of mileage I run a paper route in the sticks) they would make it a point to keep them in stock.

sry tenmm I'm at school right now i can't look at those links and why do people here keep making fun of my small, light, fuel effecient, fun to drive, reliable, 5-speed, sound thumpin, fast, and loud ( but not that crappy beehive sound most tuners give, mine gives a deep menacing growl) 95 Honda Civic EX with VTEC tuning

sry tenmm I'm at school right now i can't look at those links and why do people here keep making fun of my small, light, fuel effecient, fun to drive, reliable, 5-speed, sound thumpin, fast, and loud ( but not that crappy beehive sound most tuners give, mine gives a deep menacing growl) 95 Honda Civic EX with VTEC tuning

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with gas like it is I would never make fun of a four banger.

you can make fun of my mom's PT Cruisr the best it has ever gotten is 24mpg

my parents have started to car pool to work in my dad's truck: 98 Toyota Tacoma 2WD that thing gets 28 in the city the cruiser only gets about 22 mine on average gets about 34

Edited by Honda_Boy

Ya full day here too. I woke up early, to go fill up at $1.054/L (GRRR i need to go vent in the gas price thread later). Then I got 3 other friends and we went to Paramount Canada's Wonderland. IT was a full day to say the least. We went on all the bigger rides, circled the park many times haha. We were so tired by the time we left around 10 that night.

Awesome day here.

They're just teasing you, Honda Boy!! Don't take it seriously, dear. ;) Methinks Bubbabob was waiting to use the term "ricer-roni moblie" for a long time (that's a cute term!) A lot of these folks here are just amazing with cars, boy do they know a lot and even helped my son replace his car with their great suggestions. And I drove a Cavalier Station Wagon and a Saturn. Now, a Saturn is definitely teasing material!! Well, until you get to the gas mileage, anyways :thumbsup:

And congrats with the Baptism. Like Bubbabob said, remember the meaning.

Liz

I stick with my old cars. My '72 Grand Prix with a 455 c.i. got 19 mpg on the highway which was the same as my '66 Coupe DeVille with a 472 c.i. I trusted those two cars more than any other when driving amongst the crazies up here in Central NY especially in the winter.

Edited by TheTerrorist_75

ahhh those were the days. when i was in High School gas was .79 gal. and the smallest engine that i got to drive was 427 ci of raw power. god i loved my dads shelbys. i remember back when i was 16 and had finally gotten my license he let me finally drive it. i had already been drive since 11 but to actually a real car and not some tractor or shop truck (home made tow truck) and on the road too. we went blasting up and down a couple of out in the middle of no where. oh boy you've got remembering now. no matter what car your in to, there's no feeling like hoping in and driving the way you've always wanted to.

so if Hondas are what you like then just enjoy it.

Edited by macmarauder