Hellloooo From Jennifer!

Hello Fellow MGE case user

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate MGE. Their front USB connections broke!!!!!

The case is sweet, but the fact I lost my USB connections ticks me off. The whole daggone piece inside came out when I unplugged one of my USB devices, I had to frickin use tweezers to get it out - it was all bent up.

Ok I'm done ranting. :blush:

Hi Jennifer!! You don't know me, but I know you from lurking at G4 (I'm too chicken to join there!) Another "voice of reason" has joined the ranks. I'm glad you're here. Explore, have a coffee at the Cafe or a drink at Whiskeyman's (they're in the same building, and watch out for the pool), catch a joke at the Comedy Club and enjoy! Oh, we have a terrific tech forum, too :thumbsup:

Liz

Welcome Jennifer

Glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay. I think you will really like it here. We are a friendly bunch. Check out BestTechie Cafe, and our newest addition Whiskeyman's Bar.

Open Chat and Comedy Club are also a must. These are the fun places. Of course we have the obvious Tech sections, PC, Mac and Linux. Take a look around.

Barb :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The case is sweet, but the fact I lost my USB connections ticks me off. The whole daggone piece inside came out when I unplugged one of my USB devices, I had to frickin use tweezers to get it out - it was all bent up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya know what........SAME DANG THING HAPPENED TO ME.... but other than that the case is pretty bitchin. Good thing my mobo came with a backup rear USB panel just incase your case doesn't have front USB or if you bought an MGE :lol:

Edited by Honda_Boy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya know what........SAME DANG THING HAPPENED TO ME.... but other than that the case my pretty bitchin. Good thing my mobo came with a backup rear USB panel just incase your case doesn't have front USB or if you bought an MGE :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is so wierd it happened to you too!!! CRAZY....

Hi Jennifer...

I'll try to get a link to your Blog on mine later tonight under my:

*Yep, Friends Stuff* category..  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOLY COW Keith....the ads on your blog was amazing....I held the scroll button, and after a short nap, I came across your friends link on the left.

Thank you for adding me!!!! How sweet! :D

hello and welcome to BestTechie :D hope you enjoy yourself here. who are the mods ehh? well they're some strange people, they lurk in the rafters during the day and at night they build al sorts of crazy experiments in the basement. especially that glowing one. he's the one to watch out for. :unsure: we never know what he's going to do.

well I might as well kiss everyone booty b/c EVERYONE is a mod of some kind!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

amazing how well it works too... :lol::ph34r:

you'll be happy to know that i am not on that rather long list..so no booty smoochin for me...drat... :wacko:;):blink:

who are our moderators here by the way?  I want to know whose butt I have to kiss *SMOOCH*  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MIne....

;)

well I might as well kiss everyone booty b/c EVERYONE is a mod of some kind!

Serious now...The classified "Experts" in certain fields, have Mod powers in their specific forums. You can tell who's an expert in what field by the color code in their username in the Online list, look at the bottom of the Forum Home page in the Board Stats for the Online list and color key.