Anyoine getting this error besides me?....

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!!

No, its just you wic....we put that in place just because we know you too well...;)

Seriously tho, its a Flood control so trolls can't flood the forum with useless spam posts, copied and mass sent, and try to flood the server.

It only allows one post every 30 seconds to be posted to the forum.

To quote il wiccan, Hahahahahhahaha!! and Yippie!! Don't feel alone, that error has happened to me lots of times. Guess we're fast readers and big gabbers, huh? :thumbsup:

And welcome, Jennifer. You don't know me because I only lurked at G4 (too chicken to join there!), but I remember you as "one of the voices of reason" at G4. You'll absolutely love it here.

Liz

:unsure: lurkers scare me  :unsure:

i have a bunch of them outside my window right now. their just sitting there, on the ledge, with their beedy little red eyes. about 6 of the there are, but one is facing me and keeps pecking the window and bobbing his head.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that reply freaks me out. :blink:

i have a bunch of them outside my window right now. their just sitting there, on the ledge, with their beedy little red eyes. about 6 of the there are, but one is facing me and keeps pecking the window and bobbing his head.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like *Your Creditors Macmarauder*.. Or maybe the IRS...

hahahahahahahahaha :D

Edited by KeithLDick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that reply freaks me out. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, Mac is one of our resident eccentrics, he's a really nice one too. You'll get used to him and the rest of us. Also I like to think it gives us a touch of panache. :thumbsup:

How many boards do you know that have an endearing eccentric who runs the cafe while doing nuclear experiments in the basement in his spare time? :rolleyes:

Or who pipes in nitreous oxide to keep everyone happy? :rolleyes:

Things look different here...because they are!!! And we love it and everyone here! :wub:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh...heh...heh..lurkers are scary...but mostly they scare themselves...except for people who glow green...lurkers like scaring glowing greeny people... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::wacko:

oh my....barkeep..another organic lemonade please... :lol::lol:

Edited by screi
We have a 30 second rule between posting here instead of the 1 minute rule at G$.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I didn't even mind that rule, except when it came to editing. Most of the time when I made a spelling mistake or something I scrambled to edit as fast as I could because if not you know some troll would point it out and make a big deal out of it.

You know I didn't even mind that rule, except when it came to editing. Most of the time when I made a spelling mistake or something I scrambled to edit as fast as I could because if not you know some troll would point it out and make a big deal out of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep.. Had to do that myself many a time.. hehe

We have a 30 second rule between posting here instead of the 1 minute rule at G$.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YUP!! i hate that, sometime some people made a BIG deal out of it

I'd rather have a 30 sec. wait than a freakin one minute one at freakin G4!!!!

I hate G4, I hate G4, I hate G4!

Wow it feels good to let all that pent up anger out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Cowers*

But, it's all better now, right?

*runs*

Greetings il_wiccan,

Don't tell me you have gotten the old haunted computer out of storage

(remember?) hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's really odd you mention that because that is the very computer I am on right now. I know it's haunted but I thought maybe I left that "ghost" over "there".....Hahahahahaha...My ISP is so lame there is no possible way I could relpy to my own post within 30 seconds I assure you......Jeff's board software just hates me I think....

People over here don't pick on spelling mistakes. They aren't that petty. Mac is mostly harmless unless one of his experiments gets out of hand.

z7shysterical.gif

Edited by robroy
Greetings il_wiccan,

Don't tell me you have gotten the old haunted computer out of storage

(remember?) hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there's holly water in the upper cabinet in the kitchen fur just such an occasion. that's what we had to use for blims gateway. actually i think we even had to use missiles or something last time to thwart a terrorist cluster that were living out of her computer.

Anyoine getting this error besides me?....

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, I do when I'm posting more than one post every 30 seconds. :D

:D:D:D Yep, il wiccan, I know what you mean. When I read your first post about the haunted computer, I immediately thought of my Forum Famous Possessed Gateway (see Macmarauder's post about 3 posts up!) And yes, Macmarauder had to send missles loaded with "holly water" to Michigan to help exorcise the demons out of the PG. So far, so good, throws some salt over the left shoulder...

Liz