I DO! :lol: I am 15 and I love it :huh: Have you ever tried esspresso?! I have and it is very very good, try it if you havent. But make sure it's not bitter, ew. What's your favourite type of coffee? Do you like Bold, Mild, Smooth? Smooth and Mild for me. :thumbsup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, espresso....zing!!!

If anyone ever gets a chance to go to Italy, get some cappachino (is that spelled right?? I don't think so) Nothing like that "sweet stuff" you get in US (some shops even put whipped cream and cinnamon on it...blasphemy!). Espresso, too. Those Italians know how to make their coffee.

Liz

If anyone ever gets a chance to go to Italy, get some cappachino (is that spelled right?? I don't think so)  Nothing like that "sweet stuff" you get in US (some shops even put whipped cream and cinnamon on it...blasphemy!).  Espresso, too.  Those Italians know how to make their coffee.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oOo Italy it is lol ;) btw its cappuccino :lol::thumbsup:

There is not much to compare to a good cup in the morning while you watch the sunrise.

I drink two pots between 5am and 10am when I am home,at work two quarts will do for the day.

Do not drink much cappi or expresso too much trouble to make at home(yes I have a machine for those)

By the time I drive to the closest shop for one I do not need it. :rolleyes:

If anyone ever gets a chance to go to Italy, get some cappachino (is that spelled right?? I don't think so)  Nothing like that "sweet stuff" you get in US (some shops even put whipped cream and cinnamon on it...blasphemy!).  Espresso, too.  Those Italians know how to make their coffee.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's okay LIZ I don't want to be awake for 3-days...

hahahaha... to much *High-Test* for me... hehe :D

There is not much to compare to a good cup in the morning while you watch the sunrise.

I drink two pots between 5am and 10am when I am home,at work two quarts will do for the day.

Do not drink much cappi or expresso too much trouble to make at home(yes I have a machine for those)

By the time I drive to the closest shop for one I do not need it. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, you drink alot of coffee! :thumbsup: lol.. scince you dont use your esspresso machine, could you send it to me? :P

has any one tried WATER

not the stuff from bottles

but from the tap.

unlike coffee

it dosent bugger up your kidneys.

or tea which puts tanic acid in your colon

and it is easly accessable turn the tap on .

thtas where the bottled stuff comes from

try it

marty

has any one tried WATER

but from the tap.

unlike coffee

or tea which  puts tanic acid in your colon

try it

marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont like my city's tap water. Tastes like pool water.

i love coffee, at my work, they have a LOUSY coffee, so to counter the favor of that lousy coffee favor, i have a cocoa mix packet, so i pour the mix in coffee, mmmmm TASTY!!! you should try it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oOo Never thought of that. I will try that ;):lol:

i love coffee, at my work, they have a LOUSY coffee, so to counter the favor of that lousy coffee favor, i have a cocoa mix packet, so i pour the mix in coffee, mmmmm TASTY!!! you should try it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oOo Never thought of that. I will try that ;):lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You never tried a Swiss mocha??

That is all it is,chocolate mix in coffee instead of water or milk.

As for me drinking a lot of coffee,ya perhaps,but I have cut back,at one time I would drink coffee all day and part of the night.

martymas

What plain water??,no way,people still do that??

Yes I do drink it but I put a bit of lemon juice in it for a little taste and some claim it helps kill your thirst.

has any one tried WATER

but from the tap.

unlike coffee

try it

marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The tap water in the States is far beyond horriable If i drink it comes from a filter or a bottle.

By the way I love coffee nothing fancy I prefer Arabica over Columbian but hard to find at the local Super market. But if you really want me happy give me Rootbeer.

has any one tried WATER

but from the tap.

unlike coffee

try it

marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't want to get that tripto-thingamajiggies that killed dozens up in Wisconsin a few years ago and that kill thousands throughout the country every year. Or the farm waste and fertilizer runnoff, or the contamination from underground tanks and spills. But boil it to make a pot of coffee made with fresh ground 100% Columbian Arabica beans, cream and sugar, and it's heaven. And safe. :P

I DO!  :lol:  I am 15 and I love it  :huh:  Have you ever tried esspresso?! I have and it is very very good, try it if you havent. But make sure it's not bitter, ew. What's your favourite type of coffee? Do you like Bold, Mild, Smooth? Smooth and Mild for me.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like a medium brew myself. It's not like I'm addicted to coffee.......well because I can quit any time I want to.......... :D

Hey tenmm.....I do the same thing.

Love it.... :thumbsup:

I got to have my coffee in the morning....if for some reason I miss it I'll be sure to get a head ache... :unsure:

*addicted maybe.... :huh: .....oh ya... :rolleyes: *

my first job was as a lot man for my fathers car lot/shop. through the mechanics there i've acquired a taste for coffee, black. no sugar, no cream, straight up black coffee. the darker and deeper the better. i know i know, blaaaaah. and it's totally against my stereotype but i actually use the old cowboy saying about a horseshoe in the pot. :rolleyes:

has any one tried WATER

but from the tap.

unlike coffee

try it

marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't want to get that tripto-thingamajiggies that killed dozens up in Wisconsin a few years ago and that kill thousands throughout the country every year. Or the farm waste and fertilizer runnoff, or the contamination from underground tanks and spills. But boil it to make a pot of coffee made with fresh ground 100% Columbian Arabica beans, cream and sugar, and it's heaven. And safe. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cryptosproridium?