Doing Something To Get Banned On G4

I was just about to post something on there to "help" somebody but it was something kinda stupid but then I stopped and said to myself "screw G4". So I thought should I just do something stupid.

I may or may not. It's totally up to me but, I was just wonderin' what ya'll think.

If I do get banned maybe I'll sneak back in and see if they can figure me out. :ph34r:

Personally, I don't think you should do it. I think it would be best if everyone just left the other side alone. You would be considered a troll from besttechie, terrorizing the g4 boards, which could give besttechie a bad name, or send trolls from g4 here....

I think this whole 'thing' should be over with now.... I don't even want to here 'g4' mentioned again.

I'm not trying to be harsh, just voicing my opinion.... :D

Brett

ok i'll keep quite and stay nice that was what i was leanin towards buti was just thinking "what if?"

i'll be good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When the G4 boards were the way they used to be I got banned for fludding the OT forum :wub:<_< till the 30th. <_<

To tell you the truth, getting banned kind of pumps you up. It's fun for the first 10 minutes, then you realize you can't post there.... I got banned for 2 weeks, so I made a new account. They found that one and doubled my time.

To tell you the truth, getting banned kind of pumps you up. It's fun for the first 10 minutes, then you realize you can't post there.... I got banned for 2 weeks, so I made a new account. They found that one and doubled my time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch man, I hate how G4 handled my ban. I know your only supposed to get banned for 2 weeks, i just worked it out i'm banned for 22 days. <_< I didnt even get an e-mail saying I was banned. :blink: I had to make another account to PM a mod and see whats up. I've made 3 accounts scince my ban, only acrifolium knows one of my accounts is me, but that was for PM'ing purposes.

Btw, how did they find out it was you? :blink:

Yes I agree, hold your fire. We may need to fight another day if they pull something again.

So for now don't do anything stupid, especially to make Besttechie members look bad. We have a good reputation, lets keep it that way.

I have being biting my tongue alot over there too.

As for helping people over there, that's up to you, but if you do then give true good help. Don't be phony and cause someone more trouble with their computer. That wouldn't be fair to them.

Now that Chappy has done an apology and said let's end it, then I think we should. Unless G$ admins and mods start up something new to warrant us fighting again.

Take care, calm down, and if that place riles you up, take a break from it for awhile. OK? If you do go back, go nicely, but have an link for Besttechie in signature, and maybe in avatar if you know how. Doing those things, and PMing your friends to check us out over here, would be way to do good too.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Were you the one with the great avatar advertising this board? That wasn't why they banned you was it?

I agree about being banned, I've thought of a couple of things to say, or copy/paste, but figure it would get me banned, and then they would probably pull something bad again and I wouldn't be able to get on board to back up our people.

So it isn't worth beating a dying jackass (changing the metaphor just a hair).

Pat.

God bless everyone.

it's not really that i am super PO'ed it's more of the fact that i am a smart butt, but i'm not gonna do anything. like i said before, i was just thinking "What if?"

I'll help maybe but I don't see the kinda questions i used to always see and give advice too anymore :( so i wandered over here and found stuff for exactly what I like to talk about ..........computers not "my PS2 won't connect to the internet" or stuff like that. I'm a 17 year old High school senior and i don't own a single next gen console or portable. I got an SNES, Genisis, PS/X, N64, the old school gameboy from the 80's, and the forgotten game gear. I like PC's now..... and cars.....I love my car...... alot.......it's fun to drive...... i'm rambleing.......

The Damage is Done

Leave it be...  Don't keep irritating the situation...

We will all get over this, if you keep *Scratching it, the Sore will Never Heal!!*..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a fact. Besides, there's so much stupid stuff going on over there now, that no one would notice if you joined in. If they were going to ban you, they'd have to ban about 90% of the posters along with you.

TommyBaseball Thanks Tommy...

Thank the powers that be that *Someone* actually reads the replies in posts

and not just the OP's before they *Spout Off*..

I was wondering if this was going to get as bad here like over there where it was a

game to just reply and not even read what was going on with the others that replied..

I really hope I never this Crap here: *In Before The Lock*..

If I do then it's time to leave..

hmm i think i'll get a moderator to lock or delte this shouldn't have started this thread i was just being my usual stupid self just wanted to see what people thought but flared something up. sry

I don't think you flared anything up, Honda Boy. I personally didn't take any offense. The main function of this board is advice, which you asked for, and that's what these fine folks are here for. IMHO, don't worry about it.

Liz

I agree with Liz, don't worry about it, you wanted reinforcements it seems to be your better self, you got it and agreed, now don't beat yourself up about talking about it.

We all are kind of uptight it seems, but by the end of the weekend it should be talked out, we'll all be sick of the subject (and some of us are there already), and something interesting will get our attention off that place's sorry boring mess.

So everyone hang in there, we'll come through it all just fine, and hopefully the ones who stayed over there will too, or they will move over here if they get sick of that place. So it will work itself out eventually.

As for loving cars, several on this board are into cars big time. Check in the cafe, also rants, and in gas prices threads. Maybe other places too.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

I was just about to post something on there to "help" somebody but it was something kinda stupid but then I stopped and said to myself "screw G4". So I thought should I just do something stupid.

I may or may not. It's totally up to me but, I was just wonderin' what ya'll think.

If I do get banned maybe I'll sneak back in and see if they can figure me out.  :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why the hell would you want to be there in the first place?

I'd rather subscribe to the IRS website.

G4 sucks. Period.

Leave G$ alone. Don't make second accounts then PM mods to find out your status. You will just add another 2 weeks to your ban and increase each time you do it again until you are perma-banned. If you want to find out the status of your banning send an email to: [email protected]

well i have kept my mouth quiet but now i'd like to say a few things. it stinks how this got started & how it has turned out but no one guaranteed life to be fair. chappy & pete have always been super mods and they got shafted. now its time to move on either go back or don't, its your choice. & for god sake lets give all this posting up here @ best tech. these great people here are tired of all this !!!! so please no more post on g4 problems !!!!!!! just my opinion !!!!!!