Recently my sixteen year old half sister broke up with her first serious boyfriend. Well he didn't take it very well and began to call her, well not very nice things, and started spreading false rumors of her...."bedroom activity". She is completely torn apart by all this and as her older brother I feel my help is needed. My natural instinct is to "take care" of him, but beating the life out of a minor isn't a road I want to take. Any suggestions would be much appreciated because I hate to see her so upset.

Thanks.

Recently my sixteen year old half sister broke up with her first serious boyfriend. Well he didn't take it very well and began to call her, well not very nice things, and started spreading false rumors of her...."bedroom activity". She is completely torn apart by all this and as her older brother I feel my help is needed. My natural instinct is to "take care" of him, but beating the life out of a minor isn't a road I want to take. Any suggestions would be much appreciated because I hate to see her so upset.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Find some other punks his age to knock some sense into him. I've always found that they work cheap.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Find some other punks his age to knock some sense into him. I've always found that they work cheap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL....Good one TT

Old Age And Treachery Will Allways Overcome Youth And Skill.

Now that I'm older I understand it much more...LOL

Actually thats a really good idea TT, I hear he isn't that well liked by alot of kids so that should be easy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem. I live in a small city with a lot of underage punks. The cops told me not to lay my hands on them again so I started hiring it out.

Actually thats a really good idea TT, I hear he isn't that well liked by alot of kids so that should be easy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem. I live in a small city with a lot of underage punks. The cops told me not to lay my hands on them again so I started hiring it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lmao nice. :lol:

Beating someone up probably won't help and you could wind up in court or even worse on Jerry Springer. The best thing may be to do nothing for a few weeks by that time your sister may have a new boyfriend or be back with the punk. These things happen.

If you do decide to do something make sure your sister is being totally truthful and not just trying to put a hurt on a ex. I know it's hard to believe but females can sometimes be vengeful.

Sublim, that's just awful. She sure was right to dump that jerk. And she sure is lucky to have a big brother that cares so much for her. You are to be commended and I'm proud of you. I'm going to try the diplomatic approach here.

Either she already started school or is just about to. Does "the jerk" attend the same school? A visit to the school counselor or principal may help, as they can maybe put the "fear of God" into him. You know kids her age don't want to deal with "school officials", but talk her into it, and if she fights you, being her brother, you have every right to call and make an appointment and they will see you, seeing it concerns her.

Do your folks know about this? Oooh, if that happened to me, my Dad would be at his house in a New York Minute. Again, girls her age don't want parents involved, either, but this is a situation where it is ok for you to tattle.

A visit or phone call to "the jerk's" parents might be beneficial, too. Depends on the parents, some think their Precious Darlings can do no wrong, but it certainly is worth a try. No matter how much they defend him to you, I guarantee that there will be some questioning going on when you leave. Just make sure you don't insult "the jerk", or the parents will feel threatened, but let them know how his behavior is making this young lady suffer. Make them think about her feelings as a result of his behavior. Compassion sticks in the brain more than anger.

I assume her friends know what is going on, they will help to squash rumors.

Something else to tell her, is that no one with any maturity believes a teenaged boy when he's trash talking like that. You know and I know how teenaged boys talk--and that's all it is--talk.

In the meantime, support her, hug her, let her cry on your shoulder and tell her to take the high road, there are going to be more people who believe her over "the jerk".

Liz

Also very good suggestions Liz,

I can't really go into the school because it's in Armagh, Ireland; although a phone call might do something. I think I may just try talking to him alittle, you know light alittle fire in him. :D And if he tries to act "the big man", I'll check into what TT suggested.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope it all works out. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well i say don't just beat the living crap outta the guy just grab his throat lift him off the ground and tell him "what you'll do to him" if he doesn't cut the crap. Or if all else fails get an airsoft pistol or rifle paint the orange ring black and scare the bajeebies out of him.

Well i say don't just beat the living crap outta the guy just grab his throat lift him off the ground and tell him "what you'll do to him" if he doesn't cut the crap. Or if all else fails get an airsoft pistol or rifle paint the orange ring black and scare the bajeebies out of him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, with that being funny and all, he could probably get in even more trouble then just beating him up!