I Have A Techinal Question

can I ask...huh...can I... can I????? I happened to be watching tele the other day (rare for me) and I swore I saw cat schwartz doing a commercial for gateway computers...was it true or is it just my old age ? :o:lol:

can I ask...huh...can I... can I?????  I happened to be watching tele the other day (rare for me) and I swore I saw cat schwartz doing a commercial for gateway computers...was it true or is it just my old age ?  :o  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Buy Gateway"

happy_cat208-3.jpg

can I ask...huh...can I... can I?????  I happened to be watching tele the other day (rare for me) and I swore I saw cat schwartz doing a commercial for gateway computers...was it true or is it just my old age ?  :o  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

c'mon bearskin, what's really on your mind?

Good for her, but, but, but....GATEWAY???? Nooooooooo!!! *slaps forehead* GATEWAY??? Oy Vey and slaps the forehead again.......and I've always defended her for "asking the dumb questions on CFH that viewers would be asking". Nooooooooo!! *sob*. I'm totally disillusioned and sincerely hope she did it merely for the paycheck.....*slaps forehead again* Ow, gotta quit, I'm bruising.

**OK, a disclaimer for the new folks here. I have a Possessed Gateway that I'm constantly bellyaching about, the oldsters here even nicknamed it PG because of all the problems I've posted about. Now, we just reformatted it, and thanks to the folks here, "so far, so good" (kinda-sorta), but I kept a log for Tech Support calls and it started acting up the very first week we had it. I would never, ever buy another Gateway. My PG is a horrible machine. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Liz

me to i saw a photo of her ti-p-s once

and they were impressive

i have to admit

the only other thing she wore were earrings

but she was over shadowed by

leo la put

and wasnt allowed to show her ability

but those tips were nice

marty

can I ask...huh...can I... can I?????  I happened to be watching tele the other day (rare for me) and I swore I saw cat schwartz doing a commercial for gateway computers...was it true or is it just my old age ?   :o  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

c'mon bearskin, what's really on your mind?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

like the nude photos of her that are floating around the net? :blink:

anyways she said that she's been doing commercials and pitching show ideas like crazy. she even tried pitching a hipped fresh gear type show to msnbc. but yes that was her in the gateway commercial. i don't miss her since i still see her. :P

http://www.catschwartz.com/

http://www.catschwartz.com/plain.html

http://catschwartz.libsyn.com/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry but I have a problem with taking tech advice from someone who got it off a teleprompter.