Blue Security - Blue Frog

New (more or less) way of fighting spam. Has anybody heard of "Blue Frog" or Blue Security (http://www.bluesecurity.com/)? It is a way to actively fight spam with little or no effort. They do the 'fighting' for you and leave us more time to be productive or just have fun without having to battle the spammers at every turn. For a limited time, it is free. If you join now during the 'public beta' phase, you will not have to pay for the service when they start charging a membership fee for the final release (and the final release/service does not require any software to be installed). I just started using it a couple of days ago. I spent several hours doing web searches on Google Groups (and Google) and reading about the product. It seems like a good idea to me. It seems a little risky to me since you have to provide the email address(es) that you want to protect. You can protect/submit up to 3 email addresses. I am trying just one email address for now, one that I could delete if necessary, just in case I start getting spammed. I have checked for spyware/adware/viruses/trojans (etc., etc., etc.) and there is none. I recommend trying it. I would be interested to know the experiences of others that have tried it or have intelligent opinions about it.