Hi, My father has been bugging me for some time now about something like SkpyeOut. He wants to use his PC to call other people

in the US, and other places around the world, I've found a few but they cost money and he doesnt want tp pay for them. Are there any

programs that will allow him to call others on their phone for free?

Hi, My father has been bugging me for some time now about something like SkpyeOut. He wants to use his PC to call other people

in the US, and other places around the world, I've found a few but they cost money and he doesnt want tp pay for them. Are there any

programs that will allow him to call others on their phone for free?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

year's ago I used one called dialpad, but it is no longer free. I don't know of any free ones anymore. Skype might be the best option.

i use Skype before, it really free and wonderful to use.

to be clear, it Skype

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Skype rocks, but it is only free for calling other Skype users. Otherwise it's like a penny a minute or something (which still isn't bad).

As far as I know, all of these online services, allow you to call computer to computer for free. Some even let you recieve phone to computer calls if I remember correctly but most charge for a number. However, the catch comes when you try to do what your dad wants. None of them allow you to call land line numbers from your computer for free. There is a monthly fee for that.

SkypeOUT, DialOUT, and other things like that are not free anywhere that I have looked. You will either have to pay or stick with your land line.