Whiskeyman's Bar

Hey Pete, you like Makers Mark? I like that when I am in a pinch......Hahahahahahahaha....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Makers Mark? That is almost as bad as Jack Daniels. I like a good Kentucky Straight Bourbon, none of that Tennessee crap. The water and wood are much better in Kentucky.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TT... Wow ...Ya know that is one ambitious project. But omG, it looks and sounds awesome. Pretty cool to be a part of that, eh TT? Luck to ya!

i'm still drinkin' coffee, so i'm thinkin' Baileys Irish... Got to much to do Kids go back to school this week. i got a little behind with last minute things to do (cuz i'm a procrastinator) D@mn there goes Happy Hour!

Hey Jsky .. Your HD has a nice frost on it! How's that beer?

Bearskin has Pron pictures at the Comedy Club :D

Hey Pete ...Sounds dangerous. :wacko:

i've gotta refresh sometimes...

Hey Makai... Scotch huh? i had you tagged for one of the Margerita / Pina Colada type!

Edited by echobay

Hi Pete....good to see you here.

Geez I had to read this twice.... :lol:...Smoked Hatch Chili, habanero, chipotle sauce with Wasabi. Sounds good though... :D

Beer please...no glass... :D

**walks over to the jukebox....fires in a quarter... :rolleyes: ....punchs in B12... ^_^ **

Left a good job in the city,

Workin' for The Man ev'ry night and day,

And I never lost one minute of sleepin',

Worryin' 'bout the way things might have been.

Big wheel keep on turnin',

Proud Mary keep on burnin',

Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river.

Cleaned a lot of plates in Memphis,

Pumped a lot of pain down in New Orleans,

But I never saw the good side of the city,

'Til I hitched a ride on a river boat queen.

Big wheel keep on turnin'

Proud Mary keep on burnin'

If you come down to the river,

Bet you gonna find some people who live.

You don't have to worry 'cause you have no money,

People on the river are happy to give.

Big wheel keep on turnin'

Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Edited by rv56

CCR, definitely if rv fed the jukebox

Guiness please, man I need this

TT good luck with the interview

Pete can I get one of those sandwitches, love that spicy food

Edited by robroy

"**walks over to the jukebox....fires in a quarter... ....punchs in B12... **"

BINGO!!! I'm sorry, I had to do it...... :blush:

How is it possible to not like hot Mexican Food but love hot Chinese Food??? I'll snag some of that hot Chinese mustard and dip some just picked yellow sweet peppers in it. Have plenty to share (nice hot summer! last year we got none)

Jsky, I saw Bearskins post! What happened to your two? Did they dissapear? :( Can't bump them up, but have been keeping track!! I hate going there, the things I do for my friends at BTs.....

Echobay, Echobay, Echobay, Bearskin's photo is in the "On the Web" section (by Marty)....I THINK :)

Bozodog, alligators have been fed. Heard that yippy pit bull lately? If not, someone else in Kazoo is getting a good day's quiet and.....oops!

Liz

Shew i just knew i was gonna miss Happy Hour. <_<

Good tune rv...

Hey Makai..My Bad? Not sure how i gathered you a blender drink type guy. :blink: Hope i didn't offend ya! i've never had scotch myself!

Hey blim ...DOH! i just remembered lmao at the picture! Thanks for the directions! If it were between Chinese or Mexican food. i'd pick Chinese everytime. Wasabi!

i'm lovin' the song "These Words" by Natasha Bedingfields...Think we can get it for the Juke Box?

Edited by echobay

Morning all. Looks like a fine day to go suit shopping. Applying for the job was going by word of mouth, but the local news picked up on it and stated that 2000 applications had been received. Of those 700 had interviewed already with 200 being hired. The base salary is $60,000 with a benefits package of $15,000. I have some studying to do in the next few days. The hardest part will being proactive within a group situation. I've been pretty much locked up in solitude these last four years. I am more capable and comfortable of using the typed word than spoken.

"**walks over to the jukebox....fires in a quarter...  ....punchs in B12...  **"

BINGO!!!  I'm sorry, I had to do it...... :blush:

Echobay, Echobay, Echobay, Bearskin's photo is in the "On the Web" section (by Marty)....I THINK :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uh huh...I drop by for a cup of coffee and find my name is smeared all over the board...I will go to the basement and help mac with his molecular transportation device.

;):);) Marty started it. ;):);)

*Please come back and play* Besides, you and Macmarauder partnering on a project kinda scares me *booom!!* Oh, oh, what was that?????

Liz

Edited by blim
Hey everyone how's is it going... :D

I'll get a beer please.... :)

Oh... :mellow: ....hey robroy...bad day you say...aw man..sorry about that.. :unsure:

Can I get ya something..?

**sits down with tenmm and robroy**

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey rv56 welcome make yourself comfy. :thumbsup:

How about the house special. I hear it's got a nice bit to it.

Feel like something spicy tonight.

And I hear there's a "RED ALERT. Someone kidnapped Spock. Right out from under everyones nose.

well gotta go, have work tomorrow

Later veryone, don't let Liz fall in the pool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, yeah, I'm starting to mildew here!!!! :pirate::D:pirate:

WOW, Makai, believe it or not, I was going to request Dire Straits (is that spelled right, it doesn't look right) until I read Tenmm's request for Dr. Hook in the Gas Rant and forgot about it and requested Steely Dan!!! Second that request! *dances barefoot*

Liz

Edited by blim