Whiskeyman's Bar

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i've never had it either, but i've heard it is good and a 45 minute drive to the CompUSA in Cool Springs and i can get some OR i could just order some off the internet. they do it.

Plese set me up with a Jim Beam, and a Vitamin Vicodin.

I just went through 15 months with a damaged Cervical disk.

Now I have a Lumbar problem also.

As Kurt Weill would have said (some of you might remember Jim Morrison's version), Mahogany.

"Oh show me the way to the next whiskey bar............."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...a pain rookie! Man try JD and Demerol....Now that will allow you to do you own surgery if you choose......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Just kidding, no I my two bros suffer from srewed backs/necks. I don't have the problem but I can sure relate from what they go through......

The JD and Demerol cocktail just won't let you function right. At least with the Vicodin you can keep your head off the bar. I'm an expert when it comes to pain pills and JD. :thumbsup: I used to be amazed what my old whacked out doctors would prescribe for me when they knew how much I drank. That probably helped with killing my liver. :blink:

BTW. No leaks or storm damage. The bar is open.

Ya know what this place needs....a couple of pool tables in the back, over there by the jukebox.

If you just move those tables from there to over here, then you could fit in 2 tables and maybe a dart board too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pool table as requested

http://www.poolgame.co.uk/index.html

Ya know what this place needs....a couple of pool tables in the back, over there by the jukebox.

If you just move those tables from there to over here, then you could fit in 2 tables and maybe a dart board too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pool table as requested

http://www.poolgame.co.uk/index.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool! Now for some online darts. We could start a league. :thumbsup:

*YAWNNNN* Oohh man, whatta nite. I think there's a dart in the back of my head. Someone check please. Was that il wiccan dancing on the table last nite? Who won the pool tourney? Oooooohh jeesch, coffee please, with a bit of JD to take the edge off.

I haven't had a drink in 8 almost nine years smoke either but if I still did and since it is cyber i'll take a double shot JD or Old Charter Bottled and bond (12year old) with a chaser of the same. Oh darn now I want a cigarette anyone got a Marlboro? Hey can I get a rain check on the free drinks since I missed opening day.

oh and by the way

GO TITANS

Preston

i'll have a coors lite........... got to chase the grizzleys out of the garbage cans this morning ! no make that a coffee with shot of scotch !!!! heres a tip to scare off grizzleys , put on a cd of beethoven's fifth & turn it up .... it really works !

Well...I need something to clear a slight hangover. After I made a mistake with my spellin (LOL)...And then the better-half wanted to go out on the town last night.

Had to leave the mistake unfixed for all to see....(Thanks for pointing it out Liz)... But if I can just shake this slight headache, that will fix all.

*sigh* Ok, I'm breathing again.. Chores? I ain't doin' no dang chores today. Except going to the meat market for the weeks meals. Guess I better stock up on TV munchies too. But it looks like the NASCAR Busch race is gonna be rained out today. Preseason football? Booorringg! Sure hope there is a good movie on...

It's a good day to just stay lazy. A warm front is moving in behind last night's storm so it's going to be in the upper 80's with high humidity again. I've got over a 160 channels and nothing is on worth watching. I guess I'll just have to rock the neighbors out with my sound system.