Whiskeyman's Bar

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*raises glass* Skol!

Skol is Danish for "cheers", but the word actually means "cup". Probably invented by a bunch of drunken Vikings who ran out of things to toast to, so they toasted their cups... :thumbsup:

Liz

*raises glass*  Skol!

Skol is Danish for "cheers", but the word actually means "cup".  Probably invented by a bunch of drunken Vikings who ran out of things to toast to, so they toasted their cups... :thumbsup:

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! *Raises glass* I toast your cup too!

(oops fixed spelling error that made me look like I've had enough.)

Noooononono, the Danes know where it's at. The start drinking in the morning and don't stop until it gets dark in July (almost land of the midnight sun there). My trip there was a three week binge, what I can remember of it, that is :D

Skol!

Liz

A drunk stumbles into a bar and orders a drink.

“I am sorry, sir, but it is not our policy to serve drunks here. You will have to go elsewhere,†replies the bartender.

“Ah screw you! Who needs your drinks anyway?†says the drunk as he leaves.

The drunk comes back in the side door of the bar and orders another drink.

Much to the surprise of the drunk, the bartender refuses the man again.

“What the hell is the world coming to when a man can’t get a damn drink?†remarks the drunk as he stumbles away a second time.

Again, the drunk comes in the back door and once again sits at the bar and orders a drink, visibly upset by now.

The bartender the tells the man, “Listen buddy, this is the last time I am going to tell you, I am not going to get you a drink. Now beat it.â€

The drunk looks quite confused and then roars, “How many damn bars do you work at?â€

Hey everybody. :)

Ya know what this place needs....a couple of pool tables in the back, over there by the jukebox.

If you just move those tables from there to over here, then you could fit in 2 tables and maybe a dart board too.

Ya know what this place needs....a couple of pool tables in the back, over there by the jukebox.

If you just move those tables from there to over here, then you could fit in 2 tables and maybe a dart board too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My old bar had two pool tables, two dart boards plus a few video and pinball games. I miss that place. :(

I played in a bar once where the stage was a piece of plywood laid over two pool tables. Being the drummer I was in the back right on the edge. Needless to say I didn't drink my usual quantity due to fear of falling off.

TT_75 I sent you pm.

I played in a bar once where the stage was a piece of plywood laid over two pool tables. Being the drummer I was in the back right on the edge. Needless to say I didn't drink my usual quantity due to fear of falling off.

TT_75 I sent you pm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great link in that PM. We should share it. We can call it amateur night at the bar.icon8.gif

Mental midgets of AotS audition. Take 1.

ATTACK OF THE SHOW PARIDY SONG

Created On Friday August 19, 2005   

Ezxen

Start

ok well like amny of you i miss kevin rose and hate skinny wimp kevin P well here my song about my fealing of all of this

its a paridy of miss american pie and for all you nerds like em its a paridy of weard alls paridy anikin song

A LONG LONG TIME AGO ON A SHOW FAR AWAY THER WAS THIS GUY HIS NME WAS KEVIN ROSE

WELL HE WAS A KNOW AS THE DARK TIPPER AND APERD ON THE SCREEN SAVER WELL SOON ONE OF THE HOST LEFT AND HE WAS PERMOTED

AND NOW HE WAS ONE OF THE HOST AND THEN CAME G4Text WELL IT WAS ALRIGTE AT THE TIME THEN IT GOT STRANGE

THEY ADDED KEVIN P A LITTLE WIMPY THOUGH HE WAS ON AS MANY SHOW AS TOMMY TALARICO

WELL MY MY MISS HERE KEVIN GUY KNOW AS THE DARK TIPPER WASENT A STRIPPER BUT IT WOLDENT LAST SOON THE SHOW WAS CHANGE AND THE SCREEN SVERS WERE NO MORE

IT BECAME ATTACK OF THE SHOPW AND KEVIN ROSE WAS STILL THE HOST FOR A WILE THEN HE LEFT TO PERSU OTHER STUFF HE STARTED A ONLINE SHOW KNOWEN AS SYSTEM

WELL AFTER ALL OF THIS THEY NEED A NEW HOST AND KEVIN P SHOLDENT BE ONE SO THEY SHOLD FING 2 AND IF THEY DO PLEAS PICK ME BECUS IM A NERD AS YOU CAN READ AND WELL IM KINDA BORD NOW SO IM OFF 

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Here's a toast to BESTTECHIE  and all our new members!  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww geez am I too late.... :huh:.... I just got in.

Bud please in a glass...

*raises glass* Cheers

...to the new members!!!

guiness please, man I love that black stuff. Kicks good after a few

Can I get a rye whiskey on the side

whiskey ... from the gaelic 'water of life' sounds about right

In fact a round on me for all the legal age customers

TT we will save you one for after the storm

Anyone for pool or darts