Whiskeyman's Bar

I just had to create a new redirect sig for over to G$. This forum software won't allow me to post the functioning sig here but I can post the image and the redirect script. :thumbsup:

BTlogo.gif

[ IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Whiskeyman7/BTlogo.gif "onClick="location.href='http://www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?'""[/img ] (close up IMG tags for it to work)

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to create a new redirect sig for over to G$. This forum software won't allow me to post the functioning sig here but I can post the image and the redirect script. :thumbsup:

BTlogo.gif

[ IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Whiskeyman7/BTlogo.gif "onClick="location.href='http://www.besttechie.net/forums/index.php?'""[/img ] (close up IMG tags for it to work)

That is the COOLEST sig I have ever seen! when I update my website again next week, I'm gonna put a LINK right there for Besttechie - Thanks man ;)

Brian

For here its been cloudy and cool....and STILL no snow... :lol: Well we had snow twice and it melted the next day or so a couple of weeks ago. :P

Well to day was a good day at work... :) ...and wife is gone to visit our daughters for the weekend... -_-

Sooooooo its Party Time... :lol:

I'll take a brew....and a round for everyone barkeep... :thumbsup:

***hmmm lets see now :rolleyes: I feel rowdy so Black Sabbath: Iron Man :lol:

RV, no snow?? Lucky you! We've been shoveling the stuff and *looks out the window*

Yup, we'll be shoveling tomorrow. :angry: Had to get a new push broom Wednesday--

couldn't find ours (kids!). Trying to get 6 inches of wet heavy snow off a car with one of

those wimpy car brooms is ridiculous. With the push broom, its easy!

Now "they say" it's supposed to warm up again...we'll see. Forecasting the weather in

my area is just a guessing game, and the fact that our local weather is broadcast from

50 miles inland, it's more accurate to just look out the window instead of trusting the

weatherman!

And no wife, RV? Ooooh, control of the television, control of the thermostat

(set on "cold", right?) control of what and when you eat or nap....yeah, I know

how things are when I leave Hubby for a weekend! Enjoy, but don't leave her a mess

to clean up.

Liz

And no wife, RV? Ooooh, control of the television, control of the thermostat

(set on "cold", right?) control of what and when you eat or nap....yeah, I know

how things are when I leave Hubby for a weekend! Enjoy, but don't leave her a mess

to clean up.

Liz

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats exactly how it is Liz....you gals sure know us guys well... :lol:

The only thing is I'm always trying to push up the thermostat and she keeps clipping it down.. :lol:

Must be cause I work outside all day... :rolleyes:

B)

Oh hell, it's almost time for me to go back to work.

No more internet for awhile and more importantly no more of my prized Inda Pale Ales.

Gonna sit here and quaff 'em till it's time to go.

I'll be watchin' y'all from whatever internet cafe and stumble into.

Edited by luvIPA

We'll be waving to you, luvipa! Stay safe and check in when you can. In the meantime, raising my beer to you. Skol!

Oh, RV, don't forget to put a couple of shirts and a pair of pants in the laundry so your wife won't know you've been either in your underware or your pajamas all weekend. But of course, she already has your number. :D

Hmmm, seems that Matt got buzzed from the sugar and caffeine in those cokes and fell in the pool :blush: Good thing I tamed the alligators, huh?

Spent this morning shoveling 12 inches of snow :angry2: Had our first blizzard of the season last night. Our neighbor across the street came over with his new snowblower and got the end of the driveway for us "playing with his new toy", he said. Bless his heart! The plows love to bury us. I'm going to be sure to make him a Christmas wreath!

The dog sure loved the snow, though, especially when the 4 year old next door started throwing snowballs for her to leap at. Ah, she'll sleep good tonight and move slow tomorrow. She forgets she's 10 years old.

Liz

Ok somebody tell me why Blim has more than 3 times as many posts as me but she's classified as a newbie but I'm classified a techie?

60 at 10:30 pm tonight but blowing snow advisories for tomorrow afternoon. After, of course, the thunderstorms preceeding the snow.It's not unheard of but still pretty weird.

Oh yeah, I'll have a very dry martini, thanks.

Oh yeah pass the cashews.

Edited by Makai
Ok somebody tell me why Blim has more than 3 times as many posts as me but she's classified as a newbie but I'm classified a techie?

You can change your title thingy in your profile :thumbsup: I felt uncomfortable when I hit "techie" so I changed it back to "newbie". Y'all know I'm soooo not a techie, just a blabbermouth.....

Thundersnow! Yeah, we get that in MI

Liz

You can change your title thingy in your profile :thumbsup: I felt uncomfortable when I hit "techie" so I changed it back to "newbie". Y'all know I'm soooo not a techie, just a blabbermouth.....

Thundersnow! Yeah, we get that in MI

Liz

Weird I've never set that at all, and to clarify, I've seen you give out some pretty good advice....tech or otherwise. Don't sell yourself short. I can tell you're learning stuff like me. Unfortunately, I have that CRS thing too so I get to learn things over and over.

Edited by Makai
Cashews..!!!

oh i love Saturday night...especially when GrandValley State beats Saginaw...GO LAKERS..!!! :whistling:

oh and i'll have my usual..soda with a twist...make it a tall one..

Heh, we knocked the snot out of the Colo. Buffaloes yesterday. Their fans of course showed their usual class by delaying the game by throwing stuff on to the field They have the absolutely lowest class fans of any organized team anywhere. It's always a pleasure to hand them their lunch.