Whiskeyman's Bar

*pokes head in door*

Nice.

Will be back after I get done with the lawn,will need to cool off then ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just ahd goat given to me so i dont have to

buy lawn mower petrol

marty

Edited by martymas
  • Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi robroy....*rv refills glass from pitcher of draft*

Guiness..huh....might have to try that sometime...might try and see if I can find it here.. :)

goman87....hang in there for a day or two. Suppose to be hot this weekend here(but then that can change). Maybe it will head your way after we're done with it... :D

;) Goman, 19 degrees?? *passes out* OOH, Celsius!! Phew. Checked the therometer, thats about 68 degrees F., same as here in W. Michigan. I agree, too cold, though!!

Marty's a goatherder now? (ok a herd of one...) How cool is that??? What's it's name? Bring it to the Bar! (is it a he or a she? I don't like using "it") But keep him away from the pool. The alligators are tame with humans (oh, how well I know...), but they haven't been through goat training yet. I'll work on that.

Parrot, the headache is sinus trouble, right??? right?? ;););) Darned sinuses anyway....

Good luck with the interview, Terrorist. I was going to suggest a suit, because of the description of the "prospective boss", but if you don't have a suit, don't spend the money on one! Wear something nice that's in your closet, instead. An interviewer should judge you on your attitude and your knowledge, not your wardrobe.

Skol!!! :pirate: (yeah, I know, Oh, Oh...)

Liz

The bar is open and the drinks are on me all day. The interview wasn't scheduled for I had just sent my Bio/Data questionnaire and resume in a couple days ago. To my surprise though I just received a call from DestiNY USA at 8:45 this morning to be interviewed at noon on September 2nd. :thumbsup: Must be they liked my forethoughts about preparation or was it deja vu. It is official now and I must dress conservatively. It's possible the beard may have to go. :blink: I need to go get a haircut, buy a suit (which will need to be altered), accessories and shoes. I can't picture me wearing suits. hahahaha

Edit

I just found out well trimmed beards are acceptable! :P

Edited by TheTerrorist_75

Thanks. It will probably be a bit tough on my body for a time but I have overcome those problems in the past. I need to regain and retrain a few muscles. I have an idea they want me for my construction experience. DestiNY USA is a huge project that they figure will take until 2015 to complete. If I can get the job and stay with them until completion my retirement account should be near an acceptable level. I could then concentrate on three more years of working any job and retire early.

Edited by TheTerrorist_75

bearskin sent me here from the other place.

J-SKY...you have a trojan of the worst kind...please remove your hard drive, soak it in liquid nitrogen for 2 hours, leave it on a desk til it returns to room temp before you reinstall it....this trojan has been known to travel down your ps2 cables and melt the letters off your keyboard...it can also affect your beer if you have one nearby....there is only one alternative...whiskeyman has dealt with this trojan before and can tell you how to get rid of it...go HERE and ask for whiskeyman.

I have my HHD cooling In liquid nitrogen. BUT MY BEER!!!

So whiskyman, Fix me up.

Edited by JSKY
Please pass the hot sauce back. My Virgin Bloody Mary is a tad weak.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of hot sauce, I made some Smoked Hatch Chili, habanero, chipotle sauce with Wasabi. Truely tasty and makes what little hair I have stand on end. The OL refuses to even try it, but the new pup thinks it is great ( I guess that makes her a Chili dog) .

I made a "hot Pastrami" sandwich which was hot in more ways than one, with chinese mustard (home made) and my Chili sauce . Clears the sinuses, tears the eyes and gives you a real craving for some whiskey to wash it down.