Hey B,

I would like to see PeteC bumped to the head of the class. He should be a Moderator, trusted Advisor, Sr. tech or something. You know as well as I do (and many others), that his knowledge is vast. His experience is invaluable.

Alot of us have trusted his fixes and advice inplicitly. ;)

Hi,

Yes, I know but he has to want the job. Also, he has to learn how to use this software in order to be able to mod the boards. So if Pete wants to learn how to use this boards software and he wants the job then I will be happy to give him a job as a mod. I do trust Pete very much but I won't promote him if he doesn't want to be.

Also, I don't really want to get into having members vote for mod and admins. It could end up causing lots of trouble in the end. So now you know please don't do it. I don't mean to be mean but I just don't want trouble between members. This is why I picked a very trustworthy and repected Admin staff. Right now there are no mods there are just Admins. The way I thought it would work best is if the Admins pick the mods and then once we have mods they will help us pick more mods. It will work out better that way.

I hope you understand.

Thanks Everyone

B