Didn't see any stickies anywhere regarding firewalls (Something I expected to see in the Security section), so I thought I'd make a new thread.

I manage four computers, three of which are running Windows 2000 Pro and the fourth Windows XP Pro. Currently, I have an older version of ZoneAlarm (5.5.094) installed on all four systems. Given it is an obsolete version, I am planning an upgrade to the latest version (6.0.whatever). Now, on two of the systems I can do this with no problem, but on the remaining two (Both running Win2K), I cannot because the systems in question do not meet the minimum requirements for ZA6. So, for those two dinosaur systems, I am in need of a different firewall to replace ZA, preferrably free, which isn't a memory hog and doesn't slow the system down, but with similar functionality as ZA (Pops up alerts when programs try to connect, allowing exceptions to be added to let certain IP addresses through, etc). Here are the specs of the two systems:

-AMD K6-2 433MHz

-160MB RAM

-4.5GB Harddrive

-Windows 2000 Pro with SP4

-AMD K6-2 400MHz

-160MB RAM

-10GB Harddrive

-Windows 2000 Pro with SP4

Both systems connect to the internet via dialup, and they are connected to each other (As well as the other two systems) through a wireless LAN.

Any recommendations?